• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy/Angel scripts

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I have seen a lot of Buffy scripts on ebay but I never wanted to buy them because I thought something like: I know the episodes why do need a script? But now I bought the OMWF Script book and it´s awesome, but for me not because of the script part, but because of the behind the scenes stuff. (and the music sheets, but I know that can´t be in the other books) So I wanted to know if any of you have Buffy or Angel script books and if you have, then I´d like to know if in the others except of OMWF also are behind the scenes knowlege and trivia stuff, or is it just the scripts?

spikenbuffy

"Buffy's like nobody else in the world"
About the book scripts of Buffy, I think this is the original scripts with some lines that were removed for not having enough time to be in episodes or whatever else, if it is, for me it's interesting to buy the book scripts to see what was originally written to be in episodes. I will buy the book scripts some day.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
How do the scripts you buy differ from the free ones on Buffyworld.com ?

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
How do the scripts you buy differ from the free ones on Buffyworld.com ?
They are in a book. And they are a proper script... so you have cast list, interior locations, page numbers, pages and it's actually formatted like a script so (at least for me) much easier to read than the stuff online.

They take up a lot of space- for example S2 is broken down into four different books.

I've got seasons 1, 2 and 3. And I was wrong about just the scripts I said before... three of them have little cheap fold out posters at the back and a few of them cross-promote other IP.

Top Bottom