• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy-Board Newsletter Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

Scooby
We want to hear what you think! If you have Buffy-Boards Newsletter feedback, you have come to the right place. We hope you enjoyed this month's issue!

Just a friendly reminder please do not post submissions for the newsletter here. You can contact Taake or Flannen via PM to submit your entries.

Newsletter Archive:​

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April/May 2009
December 2009
January/February 2010
March 2010
April/May 2010
July/August 2010
September/October 2010
November/December 2010

:)

newsletter2.jpg

Oh, I absolutely love the newsletter. The story by N4H was a treat to read so thanks so much for sharing your story. The graphics used were wonderful and I love that it brings everyone together recognizing us is a fun way. Thank you mods for giving us this great new addition to the Boards.

Joyce Summers

Mom of a Chocoholic
Damn, I thought I was gonna be the first to post feedback but you beat me to it DDD! Curse you! Haha.

Besides, you also said my thoughts. I thought it was very well put together, and I love all of the different features mentioned (the ones to come etc) and the graphics were very nicely placed and done. N4H's piece was an entertaining read as well, especially the talk of Internet Cliques. How I know about them! Haha.

And hey, you know what made this newsletter even better? I was in it! Haha. Member of the Month huh? Very cool. That gave me a grin and a half....kinda like the Cheshire Cat but less scary. And cat like. And also less purple....

D
DarklyDreamingDrusilla
Congrats on Member of the Month you deserve it!!
Kean
Kean
A very much deserved member of the month:)
Washburne
Washburne
A well deserved recognition. You´ve stood out from the crowd from the beginning of my arrival. Congrats!

white avenger

white avenger
I just wanted you to know how honored and surprised I was that you would consider anything that I might say as worthy to be considered as the "Quote of the Month," when there were so many far better things said by other members. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jenny
Jenny
Well-earned my friend.

Tueuse de Vampires

Love will tear us apart..
I think a newsletter is a great idea. I see BB a little bit like my second family and so it's always nice to see the people telling stories, being honored, asked for their opinion etc.
Also, I like how there's a mention of all the new members that joined the previous month, that's something family like again, how you welcome them all here.
What I would change about the newsletter is maybe include a corner where members can give short announcements about something special in their lives, like 'Member X has just graduated from college' or 'Member Y gave birth to a child this month'.

Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Great suggestion!
Jenny
Jenny
That's the stuff we were looking for, that's sort of what the Speaker's Corner is as well. :)

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Cudos to everyone involved. Loved the newsletter. Can´t wait to the next one. And as far as being mentioned, wow! I who wasn´t even sure I was gonna post at all then I registered. Funny how things work out.

What I would change about the newsletter is maybe include a corner where members can give short announcements about something special in their lives, like 'Member X has just graduated from college' or 'Member Y gave birth to a child this month'.
Yeah, that would be great. I´m sure they´ll include that as long as we give them something to put in.

Jenny
Jenny
It's a good thing you did then! And congrats! :)

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
i really like the newsletter. its good for getting updated on board news, so i dont have to sift through millions of posts to find it. the artwork was awesome, and i love all the features, such as n4h's story! cant wait to see the next edition next month! :D

LittleMissLikesToFight

Into Every Generation...
i liked it too! i can't wait til it gets its full glory once the features are all filled in with articles and stuff. yay!

Jenny
Jenny
You and me both hon! :D

Tranquillity

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate bingo
I love the newsletter - i's a great idea, it lets you know what's going on around the boards. I really enjoyed Nerd4hires article too.

Mozzymandias

I'm back baby.
Black Thorn
Yeah, the newsletter is great fun to read and much appreciated to all who put the effort in to make it.

I even got a mention which was a welcome surprise.

StuckinTraffic

Miss Treager
I LOVE the newsletter! LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it.

Um....did I mention I love it? LOL! Sorry, I can't think of anything specific to comment on. I think the whole concept is just great, and the presentation was awesome. Major KUDOS to all who put their efforts in to bringing it to us. Wonderful!

Fake Shemp

VH Hero
loved the newsletter, especially the sound off... the whole getting kicked out your first forum, people in other forums are mean to newbs and actually call them that in a derogatory way.

This place is the Best. Forum. Ever.

truley is, unbelievably friendly and warm and fuzzy. Everyone is soooo helpful and come on we have dorms.... i've never seen that on another forum, or a fantastic newsletter like that with member awards, and everyone gets recognition here. Big family.

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
So yeah as the newsletter mentioned i had my baby boy on the 30th so i haven't really been on much and i really wasn't on to much during june because i was concentrating on the end of the pregnancy and awaiting Jonathan...

SO.... HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY to all those who had a birthday in june that i missed and WELCOME TO BB to all those new members who i just didn't get around to welcoming... :D hope all you guys are enjoying the boards... also congrats to all those who won prizes and also had big events happen in june :D

palabravampiress
palabravampiress
A world of congrats.
Octavia
Octavia
Congrats!!
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
And a big congrats to YOU, my dear on the adorable little guy I've been "Awwwing" over in your signature :)
Jenny
Jenny
CONGRATS hon!

white avenger

white avenger
For the second month in a row, the newsletter is a delight to read, and filled with B B information. Also, for the second time, I am surprised, complimented, and truly humbled (who am I kidding? I'm thrilled and overjoyed, and I've been sitting here getting muscle strain from patting myself on the back. I'm human, after all) that anything that anything that I might write might deserve notice in light of the many fine writers here on the Boards. Thank you, Jenny, for honoring me in such a fashion, and the money will be delivered, as promised, in cash in a plain brown envelope. Don't spend it all in one place.

F
Fake Shemp
*pats you on the back*
Jenny
Jenny
*double pats you on the back..waits patiently for her loot* :D

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
yay! awesome newsletter goodness, part 2! :D i was glad to see that stand-out sorting tome post in there; mostly people just post "hey, sort me" :p. great job to all contributors! you create cool stuff to read :).

Jenny

Scooby
Aaah it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to hear you guys are enjoying it! :grouphug:

Washburne
Washburne
We don´t enjoy it. We LOVE it!!!!!

Aethra

Pineapples are FUN!
A wonderful read! Thanks to all who bring us the newsletter. We appreciate it!

Thanks also for the little spotlight on my graduation, wasn't expecting that!

Well-done!

Lou

Scooby
COOL!
Wonder how come I've never noticed these before!
:SMACK:
WAKE UP ME!
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
We should add that Blondie Bear got her story DEMONS' NIGHT OFF published this month too! AND IT ROCKS!

A
Aethra
*smacks* WAKE UP YOU! :)
B
Blondie Bear
Thanks for the plug, Lou. :)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom