• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy-Board Newsletter Feedback

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
We want to hear what you think! If you have Buffy-Boards Newsletter feedback, you have come to the right place. We hope you enjoyed this month's issue!

Just a friendly reminder please do not post submissions for the newsletter here. You can contact Taake or Flannen via PM to submit your entries.

:)

newsletter2.jpg

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Great newsletter - it's always a thrill to see you have been quoted in the newsletter so thanks :)

Congrats to both the winners - worthy winners for sure!

Chosen Enemy
Chosen Enemy
Cait, can you clear your message box, I'm trying to send you a message :)
C

charmedones193

Great newsletter as always. and Congrats to all the winners :)

Whirlwind

Faith's Boy Toy
Glad I was able to contribute to the newsletter this month. And a big congrats to the members of the month! :)

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Cool stuff. :) Congrats to TheAnnointedOne and to you Abby! :cool:

TheAnnointedOne

Five by Five
What a great newsletter!!!!!

And thanks so much for the NMOTM - I really appreciate it! You've all been so welcoming over the past month so thanks to all you guys! I am really enjoying my time here!

Congrats to the other winners - [MENTION=11292]kittenpoker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4240]ChosenEnemy[/MENTION] and also to [MENTION=7407]caitaintdead[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7585]Kean[/MENTION] for their great quotes of the month!!

And I love my new sig too - its amazing, thanks for that also!!!

thanks again :)

Kean
Kean
Congrats! and also, thanks! :)
Goby
Goby
Congrats!
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Congrats and thanks :)

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
AWESOME work on the newsletter! I am loving the new graphics, with the comics theme in a lot of them.
CONGRATS to [MENTION=11561]TheAnnointedOne[/MENTION], [MENTION=11292]kittenpoker[/MENTION], and [MENTION=10352]Chosen Enemy[/MENTION] for being big winners!

Black Thorn
Congrats to all of you Abby, TheAnnointedOne, Chosen Enemy, Cait, Kean!!!!!!!! Cool newsletter and I sent in the five flaws hoping I wasn't beaten already :D... I likely was since I just got on at 4:45 AM :p

Tome
Tome
Of course, I beat you. ;)

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
Don't worry it's not a 'be the first to answer' game, the Five Flaw winners name will be drawn randomly from a bowl at the end of the week (out of all the ones who got the right answers of course), so sending your answers in gives your house a good chance for some house points :D

NY State of Mind
NY State of Mind
lol ok cool...however I still wanted to be first :D
A
arabella
that is confusing since in the directions in the newsletter, you said "The first one to get the five correct answers in will be awarded a special winner banner as well as the award of 50 house points! "...I like it better this way though.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Congrates everyone and I PM'ed the 5 flaws comp :)

Taake

Staff member
Black Thorn
arabella agrees: that is confusing since in the directions in the newsletter, you said "The first one to get the five correct answers in will be awarded a special winner banner as well as the award of 50 house points! "...I like it better this way though.

I apologize, I should have proof-read it an extra time. Honest mistake, didn't intend to trick you guys. I'm sorry!

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Awesome job on the new newsletter! WOW there is so much BB goodness in this issue I could barely contain myself. :D

Congrats to [MENTION=11615]Steven123[/MENTION] and [MENTION=9037]wickedtiger86[/MENTION], as well as another congrats and welcome to our new mods!!!

E
Enemies
thank you

TheAnnointedOne

Five by Five
Great newsletter - such a good read :) I also like the graphics in it :)

Congrats to [MENTION=9037]wickedtiger86[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11615]Steven123[/MENTION] as well as [MENTION=3210]Joan[/MENTION] the Vampire Slayer and [MENTION=11014]Gum Gnome33[/MENTION] for ther great quotes of the month!!!

Top Bottom