• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy-Boards 1st Annual FANtastic Championship Tournament

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
I had to chose between Tara and River.
I shall turn my face to the wall and weep copious tears!

Spanky
Spanky
hahaha
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Or you could just not chose so you wont feel quilty

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
This is really cool. I wanna print this out and fill in my answers, see who I come up with as #1. lol. Why is there no Gwen Raiden but there's Blue Glove Man 1 & 2? just Curious.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Awesome idea!
Spanky
Spanky
But she was only in 3 episodes.. so the way they laid it out Gavin was 'better'.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
This is really cool. I wanna print this out and fill in my answers, see who I come up with as #1. lol. Why is there no Gwen Raiden but there's Blue Glove Man 1 & 2? just Curious.
It's explained in that first post. Four shows, 16 characters from each show basically.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Still Gwen is better than Gavin.

bespangeled

Scooby
Black Thorn
@ChaseRules: Or you could just not chose so you wont feel quilty

I chose......poor girl....(not feeling bad enough to tell though;))

willow versus saffron? really? my two favorite redheads of all time pitted against each other in the first round! I have no idea how I can choose...
I feel your pain - I mean, Spike vs Darla - that hurt.

It's funny - I love college basketball so I do watch the tournament. And once the brackets are out, it's all - why are they a 4 seed, and you know they'll never beat the other team. Yet there was one number 5 seed that beat 3 number one seeds to become champions (U ofA - AZ!). Anything can happen!

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
@ChaseRules: Or you could just not chose so you wont feel quilty

I chose......poor girl....(not feeling bad enough to tell though;))

I feel your pain - I mean, Spike vs Darla - that hurt.

It's funny - I love college basketball so I do watch the tournament. And once the brackets are out, it's all - why are they a 4 seed, and you know they'll never beat the other team. Yet there was one number 5 seed that beat 3 number one seeds to become champions (U ofA - AZ!). Anything can happen!
I chose but I didn't enjoy making the decision. I won't tell either but, yea there were some really rough decisions.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
There one & I not saying which one that I just couldn't chose so I left it alone.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Sounds like good advice . I try & do that but I going to hold off for a few days on that.

Rogueslayer

Potential
Black Thorn
The problem I'm having is the fact that I love all four shows, and frequently rewatch them. So like, willow vs saffron, I love willow she's my favorite buffy character but, Saffron was just a whole nother force in the verse. There were a lot of rough ones, like andrew vs zoe do I vote for a watcher or a big damn hero?

It's easier to rank my love for characters relative to others within their own show or even between angel and buffy's shows. Its difficult to assess them compared to others and it will be super interesting in the coming weeks because there can only be one. I'll have to eventually ask myself, which main characters do I love more out of Buffy, Angel, Spike, Echo, Sierra, Victor, Cordelia, Wesley, Zoe, Wash, and River. I love them all, do I really love one of them more than the other?

Spanky
Spanky
some of the second round match-ups look painful
Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Some are tough

ChaseRules

Sineya
This round was pretty easy for the most part thought there were a few tough choices but coming up it really going to get painful since I have to say I like one more than the other & I going to feel quilty over that .

Cordy_Chase

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Sineya
Unfortunately, I've never watched any of the shows used except Buffy and Angel and I don't think it's fair to vote on a default. So my participation will be pretty limited, but present where it can be.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
It must be very low odds but I think Spike will end up the winner. Not that I dislike him overall, I love him at times but I don't want him winning. Lets have a surprise winner no one saw coming at this early stage.

edit: Captain Hammer comes in from nowhere to steal it! :D

Yes. I know it can't happen. No need to lecture me on the rules.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Who are you holding out for ?
Of my personal favourites I guess Willow got the best chance. Others I want to go far but not holding my breath for is Washburne, River, Fred, Topher & Cordelia, the Angel years but season 4 will destroy any small chance she ever had. It would please me to see Mal go far and maybe he will depending on who he meets but I doubt any character from a show besides Buffy will reach the semis. Once again, it depends on the draw that I'm too lazy to check.

edit: I probably forgot someone I should have mentioned. I always do.

edit 2: I doubt that Faith or Wesley will end up winners but I wouldn't have much problem with that.

Mr Trick

Scooby
[QUOTE="Washburne, post: 1184045, member: 8013"]It must be very low odds but I think Spike will end up the winner. Not that I dislike him overall, I love him at times but I don't want him winning. Lets have a surprise winner no one saw coming at this early stage.

edit: Captain Hammer comes in from nowhere to steal it! :D

Yes. I know it can't happen. No need to lecture me on the rules.
[/QUOTE]

Would love Spike to win but I just think there is too much of a divide on here for him. Think someone like Faith is more likely to win.

ChaseRules

Sineya
I agree . I think some like Faith or Willow will win. Would like Kayee to go far but I think she too nice to go all the way.

Top Bottom