• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Boards Newsletter - issue 46 - December 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn

December 2014

Welcome to the new issue of the Buffy-Boards Newsletter, to start here are some handy tips for those of you how are new to the boards... Potentials look here!

New to BB - these are the places to go! Check In; is where you introduce yourself (now don't be shy, we know you want to and we want to know!), Bad Eggs; is where you find guidance ... we all need a little help from time to time, so who best to help you than your very own personal guide to BB? Get yourself adopted by an existing member and they will show you the ropes, answer any questions and generally take care of you as you settle in. Pop into the forum Bad Eggs and start a thread asking for someone to adopt you and someone will snap you up!

Last but not least Angel Investigations - is where we help the helpless! If you still find yourself with unanswered questions after reading through the FAQ, then this is your next stop. Have a browse through the forum and see if other people have already asked your question and find your answer and if you still need to know something then start a thread in Angel Investigations and we will answer it ASAP.

Please also remember that we have a Confidential Member Concerns Area that you can post in if you would like to keep your enquiry private. Only you and the Board Staff will be able to view it.

Please be sure to read the FAQ before you post.

https://www.buffy-boards.com/help/

Much Ado About Buffy Boards

Welcome NIGHTSHADE! Belated welcome to our new moderator Nighshade, we know you’ll do a great job and for you members – keep track of her new project – the Buffy Boards Bookclub! Go here to find out more… https://www.buffy-boards.com/threads/the-buffy-boards-book-club.63951/ The first book starts in January!

Another year has passed and the boards have been re-vamped, we have new houses, we’ve got a new moderator, we’ve had a Secret Santa and lots of heated discussions. We hope to see more of all of you old and new members next year, until then, from all of us staffers – HAPPY NEW YEAR’s!!!

See you in 2015!

Keeping up with the WHEDONVERSE

(for more details go to the forum here https://www.buffy-boards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=6):

Poor costume designer… see SMG and Emma reminisce about the Buffy wardrobe…

And what did Emma get to keep from her years on the show?

Also, this is what Anya and Xander might’ve looked like if they’d stayed together… adorable!

Member Recognition:

Member of the Month December 2014 is;

@dillonk47polik

Congratulations!

Member Resolutions for 2015
@VisionBoy
My main ones this year are to get my driver's license and to do really well on my dissertation

@janas
I would fully recover my physical health, I know that does not depend on me, so it will remain only a dream, but at least I would like to get out more, being around people. I would be able to do even simple walks.
@Twisted Angelus
My Resolutions for 2015 are to finally get my driver's license and land a job or at least a new volunteer position since I moved a bit too far away from my access to the one I was previously at. As well as to help more around the house and not get so frustrated with my dogs.
@dillonk47polik
My first resolution is to reach my weight-loss goal; I started my goal in January of 2014 and made a huge stride by the end of the year. I overcame more than half my goal last year and am ready to finally complete my plan. My second resolution is to become more outgoing. As my current job is ending very soon due to my employer closing up shop, I must find a new job. I really want to take this opportunity head on and use it to put myself out there and get out of my comfort zone. People are everywhere, so I need to learn how to function around strangers and not cling to those who I already know well.

FEATURED FANART:

Want to read some fanfiction? Go overy to the Watcher Diaries where you can find inspiration, tips and members own fiction.

Like “Giles’ Scallywags” - https://www.buffy-boards.com/threads/giles-scallywags.63339/ - by Illyrian.

Blast from the Past:

What do you guys think the set decorator was trying to say with this poster in Btvs s3? Maybe not everyone was a fan of Buffy’s undead boyfriends?

That was it for this time but we'll be back soon and until then – Keep Calm and Buffy Board!

[/URL]​

Spanky
Spanky
Blast from the Past was awesome..
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom