• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Characters Zodiac

thrasherpix

Scooby
Just thought I'd add this one...the series itself seems good as best I recall, but I remember I was about all done with believing in astrology at all (even in the odd, esoteric way as I did which was based more on Jungian psychology than the actual planets and stars) but this one actually brought me back from the brink of not believing in it at all (you don't have to tell me how silly that sounds, I'm well aware of it), on Angel, Angelus, and Liam ALL being a Taurus:

While I'm at it, I thought that in addition to pointing out how astrology is far more complicated than planets and stars (with houses, conjunctions, ascendants, various angles, etc) many consider it a factor (that is upbringing and environment still counts which will affect the psyche of children with different signs in different ways and thus different approaches are recommended). Even a person born on the same day in the same hospital who would have their basic info identical can be radically different simply because a few hours changes the house system of the person (as well as the change of angles in some of the faster planets, and a sun sign could also enter or leave a cusp which also makes a big difference).

While I don't think people who reject astrology out of hand are obligated to learn more about it (though those who DO believe in astrology and want to use it as a tool for self-understanding and their life really should), I do wish they would if they were to make it a point to pointlessly mock it (especially as their ignorance of the topic is going to show to those who studied astrology for years, and if anything, make those who believe more convinced that astrology is real and those who dispute it don't know what they're talking about).

I'm not saying that a skeptic who studies it will change his or her mind about astrology, just that it would be less irritating (while also more effective) when they decide to mock it, and if they're trying to convince someone to give up astrology then they really need to understand the theory of it better rather than a page on sun signs or moon signs. (I'd also like to point out that the James Randi experiment of people thinking astrology was good based on a little card they got was deeply flawed and would've raised eyebrows, and likely objections, among those who actually study it. All it proved is that people are gullible about things they know little about, and that includes about the hard sciences, not that astrology itself is bogus.)

And that said, some of you may have heard of Abby and Brittany Hensel, conjoined twins who even got some TV time. Born at exactly the same time--and also with the same exact genetics, brought up in the same environment--have notable differences. One wanted to go to college near home while the other far away. They even had a different taste in boys (remember, these are two heads sharing the same body). It would seem to defy not only astrology, but also biology and upbringing, as it was identical to the both of them. Gods I would love to understand that. (Though I've come to realize it's not THAT big of a mystery, people argue with themselves and have conflicting desires all the time, and if we all had two heads as well our heads would probably be arguing with each other as well.)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Drusilla would be a Pisces. Pisceans are known for their psychic ability and they are also capable of being unfaithful out of pure spite. They have difficulties with communication and they would fundamentally like to go back to being a little girl.

fauxindigo

Scooby
Buffy & Oz - Capricorn , willful, serious, rigid, demanding, patient, ambitious, tolerant, persevering, extremely careful and security-loving
Willow - Gemini , gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas, nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Xander- Scorpio, stubborn, passionate/controlling, brave, strategic, loyal/vengeful, persistent/obsessive
Giles- Aquarius, Assertive, Eccentric, Independent, Analytical, Intellectual, Believe they know whats right, Rigid

Spike, Darla, Cordelia & Faith - Leo, vivacious, dramatic, likes the spotlight, strong leaders, knows self worth, exerts will, humorous, arrogant
Angel- Aries , confident, inspired, sexy, courageous, determined, honest, passionate, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
Drusilla- Pisces , highly tuned into everything around them, including the feelings of others, emotional, moody, negative, escapists
Harmony & Anya- Libra , diplomatic, idealistic, urbane, romantic, charming, understanding, indecisive, superficial, manipulative

Tara & Wesley- Virgo , faithful, sweet, patient, responsible, modest, uptight, easily frustrated, over thinkers, want to please everyone, picky
Dawn- Cancer, tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive, moody, pessimistic, suspicious, insecure
Joyce- Sagittarius, honest, adventurous, optimistic/naive, independent, philosophical
Riley- Taurus , strong, reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable, stubborn, possessive , oversensitive

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
This is based off of personality traits, not actually birth month, time etc. My best guesses ha ha
Buffy: Aries
Angel: Taurus
Spike: Gemini
Willow: Cancer
Xander: Taurus
Giles: Virgo
Anya: Sagittarius
Tara: Pisces
Darla: Scorpio
Drusilla: Pisces
Oz: Aquarius
Fred: Aquarius
Wesley: Virgo
Dawn: Cancer
Lilah: Capricorn
Harmony: Libra
Faith: Scorpio
Cordelia: Leo

katmobile

Scooby
According to place I was looking at Willow could be Scorpio (like moi), Capricorn, or Aquarius?

Scorpio personality traits:
Determined, smart and focused.
Scorpio negative traits:
Obsessive and suspicious.

Capricorn personality traits:
Wise and ambitious.
Capricorn negative traits:
Shy and stubborn.

Aquarius personality traits:
Friendly, smart and loyal.
Aquarius negative traits:
Stubborn and extreme.

hmm...
I'd go with Aquarius. Original thinkers too.

katmobile

Scooby
Buffy & Oz - Capricorn , willful, serious, rigid, demanding, patient, ambitious, tolerant, persevering, extremely careful and security-loving
Willow - Gemini , gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas, nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Xander- Scorpio, stubborn, passionate/controlling, brave, strategic, loyal/vengeful, persistent/obsessive
Giles- Aquarius, Assertive, Eccentric, Independent, Analytical, Intellectual, Believe they know whats right, Rigid

Spike, Darla, Cordelia & Faith - Leo, vivacious, dramatic, likes the spotlight, strong leaders, knows self worth, exerts will, humorous, arrogant
Angel- Aries , confident, inspired, sexy, courageous, determined, honest, passionate, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
Drusilla- Pisces , highly tuned into everything around them, including the feelings of others, emotional, moody, negative, escapists
Harmony & Anya- Libra , diplomatic, idealistic, urbane, romantic, charming, understanding, indecisive, superficial, manipulative

Tara & Wesley- Virgo , faithful, sweet, patient, responsible, modest, uptight, easily frustrated, over thinkers, want to please everyone, picky
Dawn- Cancer, tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive, moody, pessimistic, suspicious, insecure
Joyce- Sagittarius, honest, adventurous, optimistic/naive, independent, philosophical
Riley- Taurus , strong, reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable, stubborn, possessive , oversensitive
Anya's not a Libra she's far too tactless and lacking in emotional intelligence for that. She's a misfit who wants to love to something greater.

Honoria Dedlock
Honoria Dedlock
I have met Libras who were tactless, bit usually there was a purpose behind it. Anya seems more like an Aquarius to me!
Top Bottom