• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy coming to Channel 4 in the UK and its streaming service

Mr Trick

Scooby
Tonight Checkpoint is on the box 11.05. To me a sleepy episode of the whole show. So hell yeah I will be live streaming that one!

Priceless

Scooby
Angel is Coming to E4

If you’re looking for some great supernatural telly to sink your teeth into, you’re in luck: RadioTimes.com can exclusively reveal that vampire drama Angel is coming to Channel 4 streaming service All4 on September 18th, followed by a TV airing on E4 later this autumn.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Guess that makes sense.

Hunga Munga

Potential
Switched off my All4+ for next month . It's only 4 quid but I've got a month of free Prime to abuse :D . Managed to enjoy 3 or so seasons of St Elsewhere so far . Will prolly rejoin for Angel ...but my new telly is kicking arse with the DVDs . Probably get a better picture through the upscaler than SD streaming .

Not a bad service though , doesn't entirely remove the ad breaks on Buffy but no actual adverts.

Angel deserves its' chance to find a new audience . :) Hope BB gets a few new members out of it :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
This is good news maybe even more than when they picked up Buffy. Angel could probably use the exposure even more. If they had really been thinking on their feet they would have started Angel S1 at the same time as Buffy S4. That way they could have played them in order with one Buffy and one Angel each night.

Athena

The original one-eyed chicklet
Staff member
Black Thorn
This is good news maybe even more than when they picked up Buffy. Angel could probably use the exposure even more. If they had really been thinking on their feet they would have started Angel S1 at the same time as Buffy S4. That way they could have played them in order with one Buffy and one Angel each night.
That would have been SO ideal!

I'm delighted they're airing Angel though.

Mr Trick

Scooby
The latest is that E4 have taken Buffy off (for now) and have relegated Angel to the graveyard slot (normally about 1.40 or later) and that's before they've even shown it once all the way through. Those fools! :oops:

Athene
Athene
That just shouldn't be allowed.
Top Bottom