• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy drinking/eating game!

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all!

So I have seen a lot of Buffy drinking (or eating if you don't drink) games and wondered what would you add?

Here are the ones I found:

Here are a few more, though I think with this list, you would be on the floor by the end of the episode. o_O
- Buffyspeak is spoken
- Someone is in a graveyard
- The Scoobies are in a room trying to figure out what to do next
- Someone is reading a book, researching (includes when Xander spoke Latin in front of the books)
- A vampire appears or is dusted

Willow Tara

♥️Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
Can't see how someone would survive the night playing the Giles cleaning his glasses game.
kotm-buffy-glasses-anim.gif
giles.gif
gilesg.gif
Giles is in 121 (84%) episodes of Buffy... and in the book "Slayer Stats" they say (just looked it up): "Percentage of episodes featuring Giles in which he wipes his glasses: 100%" (really, no joke. I have the book at home and I just looked it up. I don´t know if it´s true, but that´s what is written in the book.)

It´s sad that I couldn´t find a gif of the Episode "bad Girls" were Giles and Wesley clean their glasses identically (synchronic). That´s just so funny. :) But I didn´t find a gif of that scene :(.

Last edited:
HoppyHippy
HoppyHippy
Thanks, now I am fat
Top Bottom