• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy e Angel o Buffy e Spike?

Bangel or Spiffy?

• Bangel

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Spiffy

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters

Magui

Scooby
Spuffy o Bangel?(preferência)

Meu opiniao: BANGEL!!!!!!!!!

BUFFY&ANGEL4EVA!!!!!(Buffy e Angel pra sempre!!!)

H

HermioneMalfoy

Tu nà£o és portuguesa pois nà£o?

Bem, a minha preferência vai para SPUFFY!

Magui

Scooby
BANGEL FAN 4EVA!!!

no,i'm not.is that obvious?i'm really bad with portuguese.
what do you wanna i speak?spanish,french,english or irish?,i guess english or spanish,right?

eres fan de harry potter?,cool ,yo tambien,leiste el 5º?,(si me vas a contestar hacelo por pm porque esto es off topic)

spiked_by_james

Potential
Para mim, é indiscutà­velmente : SPUFFY !

Magui : contrary to most people's opinions, Portuguese is VERY different from Spanish and we usually prefer to speak English. By the way, don't use those online translation programs, they never make any sense !

spiked_by_james

Potential
Did you notice the words : Buffy and Angel International (em Português ) ?
That means it's a nice place to meet other Portuguese Buffy fans (there aren't that many around this site).

You can use English in every other board. Or if you want to practice your French, go to the French corner.

Anyway, thanks for your vote.

Magui

Scooby
Originally posted by spiked_by_james
Did you notice the words : Buffy and Angel International (em Português ) ?
That means it's a nice place to meet other Portuguese Buffy fans (there aren't that many around this site).

You can use English in every other board. Or if you want to practice your French, go to the French corner.

Anyway, thanks for your vote.

yo tendria que ir a los foros en ingles tambien,pero me interesa saber que piensan las personas en otros paises y ya que ustedes entinenden español...(en los españoles no hay nadie)

*JaQuE*

B/A FaN
Huahauahau claro que eu sou BANGEL! Nossa, spuffy eh td de ruim... ::nono1:: e eh errado! e manipulador e doentio!

Hitome

Potential
A minha preferência vai para Buffy com Spike, porque eles sà£o bom jutos. Tambem, eu gosto de Spike e nà£o gosto de Angel. Eu estou estudando português brasileiro à  Universidade. Eu nà£o falo muito português, mas eu gosto de aprendo mais. Eu estudo espanhol tambem e falo muito mais espanhol que português.

FahrbotDrusilla

Copacetic
uh... the only words I got were the english ones, I said Spiffy I assume that is Spike/Buffy I have only heard it spelled Spuffy, so yeah... what about the Imortal? or my favorite two options Angel/Darla (don't know what it's called) and my #1 favorite Spike/Drusilla (aka Sprusilla or Spusilla)

Add: I am an idiot LOL sorry

Beer_Nut

Here and there
I don't know how to read...lol

I'm a Bangel fan all the way. Definitely not a big Spuffy fan, especially after he tried to rape her, whether he felt bad about it or not ::nono1:: !

Edit = Duh! Sorry 'bout the english guys, just realized where this was. Man, is my face red...lol ::blush:: .

Old Master 3.0

Watchers Council
Watcher
Black Thorn
Lo siento mucho que no puedo entender el lenguaje Portugues. No quiero ser un tramposo y usar un Translator...so, hablare en Espanol.

Ja marque mi preferencia. Pero que es esto? El Spike esta ganando...no puede ser! El BANGEL es la superior pareja.

Spike con Buffy nunca me cayo bien. Spike necesita irse con Faith.

mire

procrastinator at work.
Hitome: até falas muito bem para quem està¡ so a aprender! :D
FahrbotDrusilla: hum..well normally ithink it's called spuffy..but..eh..oh wel..and does anyone like The Immortal?
Beer_Nut: lol nah it's ok, but if you ever want to learn portuguese..
OLD MASTER 2.0: hum..ok..you no hablo muy bien espanol, yo consigo compreender bien..mas escrevier.. muy mal..yo gusto muy mas de spike..Ange és muy aborrecido..yo concordo que gostaria de ver Spike e faith..mas Suffy siempre foi mas interessante.
(hum..i prob sucked at spanish..so..if..noone understand it..ask lol)..

Top Bottom