• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy: Every Generation #1

TriBel

Scooby
I thought everyone was in agreement to repress the memory of the Giles mini.
Nope - not me. I'm the one person in the world who liked it! 😄 Though, TBH, I thought the concept was better than the execution and the parts better than the whole.

I'm working my way through Sandman & Lucifer again - I'm a glutton for punishment. 😉

Priceless
Priceless
Not the only person, I loved it.
If this is just a collection of stories about past slayers idk why they didn't just make an #2 to that other collection of stories about past slayers they did a few months back. They did the same thing promoting that too "information revealed in this issue will change the Buffyverse forever" and it ended up just being a bunch of no-name vampires creating the Hellmouth.

NothingVentured

Potential
If this is just a collection of stories about past slayers idk why they didn't just make an #2 to that other collection of stories about past slayers they did a few months back. They did the same thing promoting that too "information revealed in this issue will change the Buffyverse forever" and it ended up just being a bunch of no-name vampires creating the Hellmouth.
#1s sell more.

So apparently Boom has a whole slew of Buffy comics that don't have Buffy in them. At least they are up front about not caring about the main character.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Master Lothos? Slayer in time seems like a fascinating concept, but then you remember that every time it gets done, it's just a girl in her twenties who knows Kung-Fu and wears period clothing. So maybe there's plenty of fertile ground, or maybe you've seen one Slayer, you've seen them all?

Top Bottom