• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Forum Veteran joins these Boards

DanMan

Townie
Hi all! I was obsessed with the BtvS Figs board and visited it daily for years while the show was on and several years after it ended. That's a board that is focused on the collectible action figures; I've got a lot of them! That board quieted down when the main figure lines ended in cancellations. There was a spinoff site ********* that still has some active users, and is more focused on the comics, which I also love. It's pretty quiet too though.

It seems like this is the premier forums these days, with a lot of active discussions of they varied and wide worlds of Buffy. I'm excited to check it out, even if I don't have time for posting like I used to!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hello there & welcome to the Boards......… 👍

I used to be a member of a couple of other Buffy Boards back in the dim distant, before they fizzled out.

I think you'll find a lot to keep you interested here...… :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! I think you will find this to be a very civilized forum with a lot of discussions that range from the simplest to the most academically advanced in nature. Thee is a lot going on here which is why I haven't missed a day this year. It's like Hotel California:

You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Hellooooo Welcome to the land of Buffy-Boards..

Been on a couple of others in the past but have stayed here for a while now.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. I know little of other Buffy forums, but this website is the one that stood out in a internet search when I first started searching for a Buffy forum and it’s nicely organized, so I decided to stick with Buffy Boards lol. I only joined here last year, though I was a lurker since around 2011.

Last edited:

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Hi and welcome, do you still collect? Or do you have it all by now :)

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Welcome to the Buffy Boards! I didn't know any of the older boards, but this is the best place to come if you want to talk all things Buffy.

Top Bottom