• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Nostalgia Article

dtrain24

Potential
Hey guys, in honor of the 12th anniversary of the show ending, I wrote a Nostalgia Goggles piece for my college's paper remembering the show and hoping to persuade people into watching it for the first time.

I just wanted to share it with you guys here, as I hope it's a piece you'll all enjoy.

http://sbpress.com/2015/05/nostalgia-goggles-buffy-the-vampire-slayer/

Give Us A Kiss
Give Us A Kiss
[No message]
MarlieTheSlayer
MarlieTheSlayer
[No message]

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Really liked reading the article, I'd like it if you would write a similar article about Angel:the series as well :)

dtrain24
dtrain24
[No message]

dtrain24

Potential
I'm glad you liked it! I'm not sure it'd come out as well as the Buffy article did, but when the time comes up, I'll definitely give it some thought. Thanks!

dtrain24

Potential
Thanks guys, glad you enjoyed it. :)

Love the feeling that you get when you continue to celebrate this great show even 12 years after it ended. Buffy truly is a timeless masterpiece.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Great read. And like you I too came to the show late:) Also for some reason until reading this I didn't know Anya's last name;)

It was really well written and flowed nicely, and sums up many of the greatest aspects of Buffy without rambling on. So good work!

dtrain24
dtrain24
Thank you :)

P.S.- I actually really liked Trick haha
Top Bottom