• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy the Motion Comic Season 1

Mr Trick

Scooby
Just noticed this on Amazon (not part on Prime, first episode is £1.89). Anyone seen it? Any good?

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Just noticed this on Amazon (not part on Prime, first episode is £1.89). Anyone seen it? Any good?
Not worth the money. I bought it long time ago. It's just, if memory recalls, stills from the comics with voiceover. It's not really "motion"

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Thanks.

TriBel

Scooby
According to Amazon I've got two copies - dunno where. It's okay but expensive per episode...I think I paid about £5 for the DVD which is over 2 hours long.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I'm sure I've seen this
When it first came out, the premier episode was provided gratis to amazon members in an effort to pillage more money by getting the entire thing. So you did see it. And you did not pay for it.

Priceless
Priceless
I don't think this was it.

Kendar

Townie
As Priceless mentioned in a comment, it's the Season 8 comic. There's a thing out there called motion comics where they can provide minimal movement to a comic shot. It's not something I enjoy as the movements don't really seem to fit.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I think I watched a clip on YouTube or something. It didn't impress me. So, I looked it up again. Here's the link, Buffy Motion Comic . It looks like decent production, but not a proper animation that I could sit and watch, I'd rather just read the comics.

Top Bottom