• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Hellmouth

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Who the hell is Spike kissing in the first pic and why does he look like he's wearing lip gloss in the second pic?

Angel6
Angel6
Spordy.

Angel6

Potential
Is anyone confident on who the Dark haired girl is on the second cover with Willow and Xander and Spike? Do we think that’s Cordy? Her hair has been much blonder so far in the comic.

white avenger

white avenger
Who the hell is Spike kissing in the first pic and why does he look like he's wearing lip gloss in the second pic?
@DeadlyDuo it looks like Cordelia to me
Yep. I think that Boom is gonna mess all the traditional ships up in their series. Right now, it looks like Buffy/Robin and Spike/Cordelia for starters, and whatever else the writers' twisted little minds can come up with. (We'll probably wind up with Xander/Drusilla and Faith/Oz, assuming those last two even show up at all)

Angel6
Angel6
I think Vampire Xander with Anya is an option!
H
HerrMister
Not sure I like where this is going...

Angel6

Potential
@white avenger I would have to agree, and I understand why they are staying away from Bangel/Spuffy for now. It’s too controversial for people if they choose one or the other, I’m expecting their to be a hint at potential eventual romance between Buffy and Angel though and mutual attraction even if she’s with Robin for now.

Last edited:

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Staff member
Black Thorn
Well thank heavens, I mean, I love (or at least appreciate) most of the traditional ships for various reasons... but let’s get some new dynamics going! I would never have guessed Spordy, so I’m pretty interested in what could happen in the interactions and developments of these characters together.

Leo

"Mist... cemetery... Halloween. Should end well."
I love Spuffy, but I'd be glad to explore other options, there must be other better suited matches.

Priceless

Scooby
Is anyone reading Hellmouth? It's very hit and miss. I like Angel as a character, he's less broody and has a more obvious sense of humour. But what have he and Buffy actually done in the Hellmouth? I think we're nearly at the end of the crossover and nothing has really happened. They've freed Dru and Augie has given Angel some secret knowledge. It could have all been done in one or two issues.

Priceless

Scooby
The final issue of Hellmouth is a mess. Buffy is overshadowed by Cordy and Rose who come to save her, and fight better than either Slayer and Willow is already a tremendously powerful witch.

Xander is dead. Giles burst into tears and Buffy has to comfort him, and that scene made me cringe. Willow's gone to study abroad to get over Xander's death, and Anya used to be a Watcher. She's got a plan to resurrect a whole army of Slayers.

It was horrible. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

GreyWalker1958

Potential
The final issue of Hellmouth is a mess. Buffy is overshadowed by Cordy and Rose who come to save her, and fight better than either Slayer and Willow is already a tremendously powerful witch.

Xander is dead. Giles burst into tears and Buffy has to comfort him, and that scene made me cringe. Willow's gone to study abroad to get over Xander's death, and Anya used to be a Watcher. She's got a plan to resurrect a whole army of Slayers.

It was horrible. I wouldn't recommend this at all.

Bulletpoint responses!

1) Kinda got my wish though sucks its not OC!Xander (Sorry not sorry to Dawn and the wee baby Joyce).

2) This really is the darkest part of the Multiverse of Giles cries over Xander.

3)Anya as a ex- Watcher.... Wonders if this means will get Andrew as a exiledi Vengeance Demon*?...

4) Re: Willow- So, no Dark Phoenix Rosenberg.... Goddamn it ...

5) Oh, c'mon!!! Then again, that's possibly enough to write Robin out temporarily(i.e walk away from the Council, Buffy once she returns, and Sunnydale) if the ramifications of reviving Nikki and what thought process will result from it

6) Then why not show an alternate timeline version of Cordy as a Slayer then if they're going that route???

*Whoever at Boom Studios is lurking these forums and see this post, don't even think about it

Last edited:

Priceless

Scooby
5) Oh, c'mon!!! Then again, that's possibly enough to write Robin out temporarily(i.e walk away from the Council, Buffy once she returns, and Sunnydale) if the ramifications of reviving Nikki and what thought process will result from it
Robin is awful. I would be so grateful if he were written out. At least he wasn't in this issue, though I'm sure we're going to see a lot more of him in the main Buffy comic. Lets hope he and Kendra sail off into the sunset. But I think Robin will become the new Xander, the only boy in the group.

Rosie, Cordy, Willow and Kendra flew into the Hellmouth on the back of the giant talking bat. I guess it was meant to be empowering, or something, but really it made me think, well what is the point of Buffy if every girl in this comic is as powerful as her?

GreyWalker1958
GreyWalker1958
Or there's my idea from the "Who should've died in Chosen?" Thread: kill him off in a blaze of glory instead of one note angst man

GreyWalker1958

Potential
Robin is awful. I would be so grateful if he were written out. At least he wasn't in this issue, though I'm sure we're going to see a lot more of him in the main Buffy comic. Lets hope he and Kendra sail off into the sunset. But I think Robin will become the new Xander, the only boy in the group.
Ugh.... That could easily be Jessie but noope.

I'll just focus on the Boom!Fang Gang/Angel Investigations. Least the Gunn and Spike banter's giving me life (wished the staff did much for JM and JAR while production was still ongoing but such as life)

Priceless

Scooby
Ugh.... That could easily be Jessie but noope.

I'll just focus on the Boom!Fang Gang/Angel Investigations. Least the Gunn and Spike banter's giving me life (wished the staff did much for JM and JAR while production was still ongoing but such as life)
I'm really looking forward to the Angel & Spike arc. Please don't disappoint me Boom 🤨

Top Bottom