• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Jigsaw Puzzle Kickstarter

Calmnic9

Townie
Jasco Games is launching a new line of foiled collectible puzzles tomorrow on Kickstarter for Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

" The time draws near. Tomorrow, 3 all-new foil Buffy puzzles arrive to slay solitude. Two exclusive designs available to fill any number of orders, plus 1 individually-numbered collector’s item -- limited to 999 copies. MADE AND SHIPPED IN THE USA WITHIN WEEKS . Slay Home, America!TM Help is on the way from Sunnydale, USA. And quarantine will never, ever be the same again… "

The puzzles are made in the US and if the Kickstarter is successful, can be printed/delivered in about 3 weeks after the Kickstarter closes. If they are successful, they hope to launch other puzzle lines using some of the licences they currently use for their other games.

Click the link for the Kickstarter page and get notification when the Kickstarter goes live tomorrow!

Faith

Bite Me!
Staff member
Black Thorn
I saw this appear on my Facebook today. I wasn't sure if it was because I had been looking for jigsaw's to do in the lockdown. Shame they only appear to be shipping in the US.

Top Bottom