• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy The Vampire Slayer was a weird show

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Yeah, he makes some 90's jokes (Xander's skateboard, Cordy's clothes, Buffy's fashion critiquing, etc) but overall gives it a very positive verdict when comparing it to similar genre shows made today.

He also says that's it great that the characters act sort-of consistently and also don't take things too seriously.
Also I found out that James Spader in the 90's was a dreamboat.
'He needs to call me!'

GraceK
GraceK
I love James Spader :)
Taake
Taake
Can he call me too? :P

joseph

Tara & Willow Forever.
not really it was the best show the way it deals with the issues, for example Gays issues Willow & Tara for example really loved each other & death Tara death is shocking & Joyce death the body is still sad saddest scene for me when Tara & Willow kiss for the first time strong like an Amazon still makes me cry.

Kratos

They talk about me in the chatty rooms?
Enjoyable video. I agree Buffy was a weird show, though a lot of shows are like that, imo. Never heard of most of the pop culture references in the show but’s still found them funny.

Willow Tara

Love the Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I have watched a few of Alex Meyers videos. And he is in (almost) every video very negative imo. (Don´t get me wrong I actually like his videos because I normally watch his videos only on shows that I don´t like.) But the Buffy video isn´t so negative. It´s actually the most positive of his videos that I have ever watched, imo. So I was pretty happy when I watched it, I was like: He (almost) always is negative about TV Shows, but not really about Buffy? That means something! Buffy is so great even he doesn´t criticize so much about it. :)
I love Alex Meyers!!!! Oh and his take on Buffy wasn't too harsh. Wish he would watch it more so he would see how great the show evolves!
Agree!!! he should defenitely watch more Buffy! He should watch the entire show, so that he sees how awesome the whole show is and he could give us a short review on all episodes, or at least the important ones. :) that would be so cool!

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
I have watched a few of Alex Meyers videos. And he is in (almost) every video very negative imo. (Don´t get me wrong I actually like his videos because I normally watch his videos only on shows that I don´t like.) But the Buffy video isn´t so negative. It´s actually the most positive of his videos that I have ever watched, imo. So I was pretty happy when I watched it, I was like: He (almost) always is negative about TV Shows, but not really about Buffy? That means something! Buffy is so great even he doesn´t criticize so much about it. :)
Or he feared the legions of Buffy fans that'd come after him otherwise ;)
But you're right, I made the same observation. He's usually a lot harsher.

Top Bottom