• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Video Games

Tbpear

Potential
Sineya
Are the Buffy video games good and if so which one should I get?

MarlieTheSlayer

Bangel shipper
Black Thorn
They are not that bad. I've only played the second one, but never finished it due to the horrible check point system. I did like it though. As far as I know, most people prefer the first game.

Living Dead Boy

Joss Is A Very Flawed Boss
Black Thorn
The first one was definitely the better one of the two, but I actually love both! It's safe to say you're a Buffy fan, so you'll get a kick out of playing with various characters, and going to different locations you saw in the show. I actually didn't mind Chaos Bleeds at all, and I loved playing with Sid the Dummy!

KendraTheSlayer

Dats Me Favorite Shirt
I own Chaos Bleeds and I love it. Funny story is my ex girlfriend (when she was still my girlfriend) saw the original Buffy game at a yard sale and picked it up for me. I was so excited and opened the case and it was my second copy of Chaos Bleeds inside instead of the original game lol.

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
Chaos Bleeds it's good we have it, too :) The second one we don't have it and I didn't know about a second game. o_O How can that be?

spikenbuffy

"The big bad is back, and you will aaaggggg"
I would love to buy and play Buffy the first game in Xbox, but I don't have a Xbox and I already have a PS3

TarasBoyfriend

Unwilling disciple of Eyghon
Sineya
There were also Buffy games released for gameboy advanced and gameboy color, as well as a mobile game (that isn’t worth playing). I like Chaos Bleeds the best because PS2 is my favorite system.

Top Bottom