• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy Volume 5 - The Biggest Bad

Priceless

Scooby

Publication date: April 6, 2021
WHO WATCHES THE WATCHERS? Willow has returned to Sunnydale with a secret about Buffy and the Scooby Gang that’ll change everything you they ever that they knew! There’s just one problem — Willow can’t share this secret just yet. But a countdown may have have started on Buffy’s time as a Slayer, as the rotten truth about the Watcher’s Council that binds Robin, Giles and the Slayer Before will be revealed... starting with a young Watcher named Wesley. Collects Buffy the Vampire Slayer #17–20.
Cover: David López.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
is this from Boom!?

Priceless

Scooby
The comics started on a high, mostly due to the art of Dan Mora, which was amazing. But the writing has never been fantastic, though it is improving. Hellmouth was pretty bad and a waste of time. Completely agree that the synopsis is often better than the actual story. They've changed the writer on the Angel & Spike comic (which may turn out to be a mistake) and I wish they'd do the same with the Buffy comic.

HowiMetdaSlayer is this from Boom!? - Yes

Angel6
Angel6
Yeah I’m loving Angel and Spike so fingers crossed it good. The new writer said Season 3 was his favourite series and season 1 was his least favourite which I found quite surprising-so we will see.

TriBel

Scooby
mostly due to the art of Dan Mora
Dan Mora 😍😍😍😍 Have you ever had the feeling you were conned? It's like a goldfish caught in a net. It thinks its bowl's being changed for a better tank but instead it gets flushed down the toilet. 😟

I might invest in Angel & Spike - financially and emotionally.

Angel6
Angel6
Yeah you could! All that happens in Hellmouth (so a couple issues when Angel isn’t there) is Angel goes off and meets Buffy and there’s some romantic tension/their slightly at odds, they best Dru and then he comes back !

Priceless

Scooby
I might invest in Angel & Spike - financially and emotionally.
Have you read teh Angel comics first? Or are you going straight for Angel & Spike? I don't think you'll be disappointed.

TriBel
TriBel
Think I'll go straight for A&S - in at the deep end (despite the fact I can't swim). In my opinion, chronology's over rated. :))
Top Bottom