• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy

Willow Tara

Scooby
Sineya
I know that I can only have 1 thread per show (Buffy and Angel) so this is my thread for Buffy! :D

But right now I just want an episode of Buffy that is HAPPY (except for season 2, because I just gave it to a friend who wanted to borrow it)
My life kinda sucks right now, but the Buffyverse is the one thing that I can always go to in hard times, good times and in... "normal" times. And because it always gets me over emotional, now I want it to make me happy. So do you have any suggestions for a happy Buffy episode? I NEED to smile again! After the whole crying today.
Thanks for the help. :)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I personally adore Beer Bad for when I need a good pick-me-up. Unlike my other pick-me-up eps (like Tabula Rasa) this one has little to no drama in, mostly silliness and laughs. If not that one, there are number of great ones in S3, like Band Candy :)

J

joseph

I know that I can only have 1 thread per show (Buffy and Angel) so this is my thread for Buffy! :D

But right now I just want an episode of Buffy that is HAPPY (except for season 2, because I just gave it to a friend who wanted to borrow it)
My life kinda sucks right now, but the Buffyverse is the one thing that I can always go to in hard times, good times and in... "normal" times. And because it always gets me over emotional, now I want it to make me happy. So do you have any suggestions for a happy Buffy episode? I NEED to smile again! After the whole crying today.
Thanks for the help. :)
if you love Tara & Willow season 5 family still my favourite Buffy episode ever.

Top Bottom