• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffylover's Banners.

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Hello, my first thread and post. I'm a member of the Buffyforums 'Buffylover'. And I would love to show you my banner art with you guys.

I hope you guys like them. :)

'540px x 230px'

Banners.

Until next time.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
really ♥ the fire back & the last one. Where's the guitarist pic from?
nightshade
nightshade
Metda it's Michelle Branch the singer at the end of Tabula Rasa
SunnydaleGlitz
SunnydaleGlitz
Absolutely gorgeous ♥

Mrs Gordo

We fight termites wherever they may roam!
Black Thorn
Absolutely lovely work! Our banner requirements are slightly different here at 500 x 200. Are you taking requests or are you more the only do art when inspired?

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Welcome! You are so talented, love your art. Hope to see more of that. They´re gorgeous!
WOW! thank you so much for the warm welcome! and for the comment! *hugs* you don't know how much that means to me so thank you!

Absolutely lovely work! Our banner requirements are slightly different here at 500 x 200. Are you taking requests or are you more the only do art when inspired?
Firstly thank you so much for that wonderful comment 'Mrs Gordo'. *hugs* Thank you so much for the information, and yes these arts are just for my creativeness. My own preference based on the banner size.

Your art is very unique, you really bring a great signature to it. Good job!
THANK YOU! I really appreciate taking your time to comment! so thank you truly it means a lot to me! *hugs*

'Lone Wolf.'

"Tumblr based graphics" full version on my Tumblr. {here}

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Until Next time.

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Welcome to the board. Nice work. Some really talented people here. :)
Thank you HowiMetdaSlayer for the comments and welcome! *hugs* as for your question the pictures are from the end scene with Michelle Branch in 'Tabula Rasa' as there are my own screencaps.

Stunning work... hi! :D
Thank you, Nix! *hugs*

Nix
Nix
What art program do you use?

BrendanT

Cup Of Tea.
Nix, I use Photoshop. *hugs*

Hey, that's not fair! You are already more talented than 90% of the people on this board!

Welcome to the boards! I am certain you will have a good time here. Your art deserves a good forum.
WOW! Thank you so much for this comment! I'm not too sure that I'm 90% talented on this board everyone seems to be talented hence why I joined here in the first place. *hugs*

Thank you for the welcome also! I hope I have a great time here! *hugs*

Mrs Gordo

We fight termites wherever they may roam!
Black Thorn
WOW! thank you so much for the warm welcome! and for the comment! *hugs* you don't know how much that means to me so thank you!

Firstly thank you so much for that wonderful comment 'Mrs Gordo'. *hugs* Thank you so much for the information, and yes these arts are just for my creativeness. My own preference based on the banner size.

THANK YOU! I really appreciate taking your time to comment! so thank you truly it means a lot to me! *hugs*

'Lone Wolf.'

"Tumblr based graphics" full version on my Tumblr. {here}

Thank you guys for the warm welcome!

Until Next time.
Oh I ran across your tutorial on tumblr a while back. It was really nifty. I have GIMP but if I ever get PS I wanted to go back and check it out!

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
PS is just better at some things. However, prefer Gimp for text. PS does take some getting used too, tho
Top Bottom