• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffy's cutest outfits

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all!

So I hope there is no existing thread like this but since Buffy was totally my style icon back in the day, i thought it would be fun to post some of her best outfits throughtout the years.

Remember, this is not the place to judge others peoples taste but just a place to post cute outfits worned by the buffyster!

I'll start with one of my fave in the serie:

latest

Love the hair and the rings too!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I'm super partial to Buffy's outfits in Homecoming. I think she looks adorable. Here is my fav:

normal_27343.jpg

normal_27028.jpg
I love the silk printed skit. And the chunky platform shoes. I swear I had an outfit just like this! It makes me nostalgic.

W

WillowFromBuffy

Nothing beats this for iconicness (is that a word? Feels weird to type):
I love the outfit, but the stance is so odd. Could you imagine Buffy standing like that as she was about to fight Faith? Why are all the promotional photos so weird?
tumblr_mip7gkh17q1qj13q4o2_250.gif

Seriously... her hands are like a road map :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
crazysoulless
crazysoulless
I like how pink that shirt is.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
This was a favourite, partly because of how well it worked for the desert scene in Restless. Also because florals (as well as pastels like lavender, lilac and baby blue) always looked great on Buffy:
View attachment 10527

I like her dress so much but I hated her sandles. I think they should have gone for a causal wedge.

@crazysoulless - Yeah, I think barefoot would work too the way she was barefoot on the beach in Anne for example. She is wearing a similar style dress (this one is just a bit longer). It could be as easy as showing her take off her heels and set them aside while she walks on the sand. But maybe they tried that and it was hot? I'm not sure where they shot this. It looks like it is on location somewhere.

crazysoulless
crazysoulless
Or barefoot, but that might've made it harder to walk since it was a desert
Top Bottom