• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy's Love Life

white avenger

white avenger
With the possibility (now, certainty) of a new Buffy series beginning, what would you think about the idea of the Slayer not having any sort of regular, serious, long term relationship, at least for the first few years, if the series lasts that long? Whoever Buffy's current main squeeze is, Angel, Riley, Spike, or anyone else, it always seems to cause unneded complications and end badly, so maybe she should just stick to casual dating for awhile.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
With the possibility (now, certainty) of a new Buffy series beginning, what would you think about the idea of the Slayer not having any sort of regular, serious, long term relationship, at least for the first few years, if the series lasts that long?
That sucks. It won't happen. The show wouldn't last very long I don't think if Buffy wasn't hooking up with someone on the regular. More than likely someone undead or at least of the supernatural variety.

I'd like it, but I know it would hurt the show's popularity. In fact, if she's not dating (or at least having a lot of sexual tension with) a vampire despite being a vampire Slayer then that would hurt the show's popularity.

Top Bottom