• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffyverse Comic Characters

Favorite Buffyverse Comic Book Character

• Leah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rowena

• Simone

• Genevieve

• Severin

• Bay

• Billy

• Roden

• Koh

• Pearl & Nash

• Tumble & Anaheed

• Clive & Julie

• Kumiko Ishihara

• Dylan Turner (based on James Marsters wife!)

• Lake Stevens

• Jordan

• Laura Weathermill

• Alasdair Coames

• Desdemona

• Holly

• Total voters
Which Character from the Comics was your favorite? Is it the one you'd most want to see in a live action Buffy? Do you have a certain actor/ actress in mind for the character?

If it's a character I didn't list, I'm even more curious.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
I love Nadira, too, and I miss her. I love Giles’ aunts. (Maybe they’ll have a cameo in S12 with a way to make Giles grown up again?) I miss Satsu and I’m hoping Harth’s mention of “many” slayers in the battle in the #1 preview means we’ll see her (and Kennedy and Vi and any other slayers who are still alive). I think I was the only person who really liked Calliope in S11 and I was sad when that didn’t work out.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I think I was the only person who really liked Calliope in S11 and I was sad when that didn’t work out.
I like her. I hope she comes back. She made Willow feel like Willow again.

I think Aluwyn and Calliope are my favourite characters. Aluwyn is kinda silly, but she is a silly thing that makes sense.

Which Character from the Comics was your favorite? Is it the one you'd most want to see in a live action Buffy? Do you have a certain actor/ actress in mind for the character?

If it's a character I didn't list, I'm even more curious.
Ok first of all, I'm offended that, of all the IDW characters to add, you added one from Aftermath! o_O
Good thread idea though!

My number one choice would've easily been Betta George. He's not tradionally "funny," but he's just such a sarcastic a**hole that he's really hard not to love.
Secondly, Beck had an amazing character arc throughout the various Spike series. She started timid, then became obsessed with Spike (in the most hilarious way possible, by quoting his British-isms), and then became her own person that didn't need a savior.
IDW honorable mention goes to John, from Spike. He's just super creepy. I mean, he's literally mad at Spike for "stealing his soul," because he can't feel the joy of killing people anymore. Eww.

Anyway, I voted for quite a few:
Satsu- literally the most interesting/healthy love interest Buffy has had since Riley.
Renee- I loved Renee... She was so cute and seemed so good for Xander. It was absolutely heartbreaking when she died.
Dowling- Just a normal, basic dude. Sometimes the Buffyverse needs a little injection of normal.
Melaka and Harth Fray- How could I not? Melaka is awesome and Harth is terrifying.
Sophronia & Lavinia- Absolutely f***ing hilarious. It's hard to get me to laugh at a comic, but these characters made me lol more than any others. I love how self-absorbed they are, while also being genuinely good people. They added some much needed levity to S9.
Toru- He probably didn't deserve a vote, seeing as he doesn't have the most interesting personality, but I think him, along with the Raidon and Kumiko are potentially my favorite monster-of-the-week villains in the entire Buffyverse. They're just scary.
Honorable mention: I think Dracula probably deserves to be on this list, seeing as he's drastically different from his previous appearance in S5. He's just so... silly? Adorable? ...endearing? Those are words that I never thought I'd use to describe a vampire, but damn it, somehow they made Dracula at once silly, adorable, and endearing. Kudos.

fauxindigo
fauxindigo
sorry there are so many character though! Better George is a good one though!
I voted Satsu and Nadira. Both characters left a lasting impression on me. Satsu I just wanted to see more of and Nadira is such a complex snd interesting character. She would have fitted really well on AtS.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
The Aunts are so much fun. I can't get enough of them. Nadira would be up there as well. Love her dynamic with Angel.

Top Bottom