• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffyverse Hair

NeddaSai

Potential
Wavy version of Season 3 Willow? A bit longer but planning a haircut soon!

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Simone Doffler, only longer and not pink

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'd guess season 2 Jenny...but make it blonde instead. I choose hers over Buffy (when she had similar hair) simply because my hair is noticeably thicker than SMGs and simply will not stay straight or even like Buffy's (but then SMG no doubt had the best people money could buy to make her character's hair so, especially given how the writers wanted to use her hair as a means to show her character a certain way at times).

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Well I have blonde kinda short hair (to my shoulders), with natural curls.
Kinda like this:
(Buffy season 6, Villains)
(Willow Season 5, Tough Love)
(Willow Season 6, Tabula Rasa)

W

WillowFromBuffy

Moving outside the Buffyverse but keeping it within the Whedonverse: Fran Kranz.

Which reminds me: I need to cut my hair, because my fringe is eating up my beautiful eyebrows.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Pretty much yeah. Except mine has more body and lays on the shoulders much better as the ends have a slight natural curl.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
@Puppet Same, hence the Mohawk :D
I am told a mohawk or dreads are good for thick hair, and my dad had a mohawk for years because his hair was so thick it would naturally turn into dreads. I so would not pull that off though, I don't think I have the right face shape.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I am told a mohawk or dreads are good for thick hair, and my dad had a mohawk for years because his hair was so thick it would naturally turn into dreads. I so would not pull that off though, I don't think I have the right face shape.
Have you tried just thinning out your hair? It's better than nothing, though it's still not a perfect solution :)

My sides desperately need a trim right now, though, since summer came early to Denmark. The sides are long enough to cover the tops of my ears, but I can't shave it myself without making it super crooked and messing it up.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Pretty much yeah. Except mine has more body and lays on the shoulders much better as the ends have a slight natural curl.
Shit, sorry was multitasking.. forgot to show the reference. Derp.

Bluebird
Bluebird
That's a good look

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
I have jet black hair, the natural style probably looks most like Faith in Season 4 of AtS:

But I tend to straighten the hell out of my hair, so the style usually looks more like Buffy's early Season 4 hair:

Top Bottom