• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffyverse Hair

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
But I tend to straighten the hell out of my hair,
Do guys straighten their hair? I would like to have really straight hair and see what that was like.

RachM
RachM
I don't see why guys can't straighten their hair! I straightened my husband's hair once, he has really curly hair and it was quite amusing to see how long it actually was once straightened.
Bluebird
Bluebird
Yeah I used to straighten the hair of my boyfriends if they asked. Why shouldn't guys straighten their hair? It's just hair!

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Do guys straighten their hair? I would like to have really straight hair and see what that was like.
One of the things I'm grateful for is having nice, straight hair. When it's long it has a slight bend at the tips.
I change my hair style on a semi-regular basis. I like trying out new things. But at the moment my hair style resembles no one from the verse.
Not to digress too much, but I always really liked Buffy's hair from S3. I'd aim for something like that if I was a woman.

katmobile

Scooby
I don't really do much with my hair so it's probably not as nice as anyone's on the show.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Have you tried just thinning out your hair? It's better than nothing, though it's still not a perfect solution :)
Och aye, I have tried the lot lol. Nothing much helps. Unfortunately I have my father's genes and his hair is thicker than afro hair. My partner once washed my hair for me and he was about to put in shampoo when I had to tell him to finish soaking it, cos he'd poured water all over not realising it was still dry underneath. It's basically like a helmet of hair. It takes more than 12 hours to dry naturally.

Octavia
Octavia
Now you're reminding me why I liked the shaved head so much.
Puppet
Puppet
God, 12 hours, that gives me war flashbacks to when my hair went down to my ass. Sooo glad I cut it short :D
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
War flashbacks 😅

Gris

Undead
Is there even a character with straight bangs on the show? It must have been really out of fashion at the time 🙃

Gris

Undead
At the top of my head: Buffy, Cordelia and Lilah.
Yeah you're right, Cordy absolutely did! Buffy had weird bangs, I was ruling them out but I guess those should count as well haha.... I just remembered Darla had bangs too.

So I have Cordelia's bangs and Buffy's short hair in season 6 all mashed together 😅

W

WillowFromBuffy

Yeah you're right, Cordy absolutely did! Buffy had weird bangs, I was ruling them out but I guess those should count as well haha.... I just remembered Darla had bangs too.

So I have Cordelia's bangs and Buffy's short hair in season 6 all mashed together 😅
Yes, Buffy had like tiny bangs. And all the actors had hairstyles were the bangs looked oddly detached from the rest of the hair

Still, bangs are cool.

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
My hair is currently dark brunette, almost black, and just about shoulder length. So...Jenny Calender hair.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I was just noticing how healthy and lush my hair is. It probably more like Angel now, if I styled it that way. But browner with a couple of greys.

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
My hair style looks similar to Fred's, or Cordy's (when she has longer hair) and mine is a bit longer than both of theirs. I usually wear it parted down the middle and it's slightly wavy unless I straighten it. The color is much closer to Dru's though, a very dark brown.

Top Bottom