• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffyverse merchandise for an advent calender

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
My mom asked me if I want an advent calender again, becaue last year I made my parents oneand I didn't want one for myself. And all the years before they always made me one. (We almost never have advent calenders with chocolate) We always "make" our calenders by our sleves. The last year, that I got an advent calender my mother made me one where everyday I got a Buffy trading card. (and I got my two loose Willow figures on the last two days)

And now I said that I want an advent calender again. And she was like: "Oh sh*t. I have no idea what to do." And because I didn't want to put pressure on her I didn't ay it out loud, but I thought: "Whatver you do... Please Buffyverse related!" And so I wanna leave hints, so she make one with Buffy.

So I need cheap little Buffyverse merch things where there's a lot of. I mean trading cards were a great idea, but I've got many already. And figures for 24 days is just way too much money! Do you have an idea?

W

WillowFromBuffy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Pin - Pez Witch - Negamidas

When I lived in England, my very sweet aunt sent me a homemade Advent calendar, but she had written the address wrong, so it never arrived. She was really mad at me for a long time, because I had not called to thank her. I got to open all the presents half a year later when I got home. There were so many cool little trinkets in it.

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
That's so cool! (except for the wrong adress) love the little pez witch pin :).

nightshade

Headless chicken
Staff member
Black Thorn
You can get lots of pins and badges. Maybe some business cards for things like the Magic Box or Angel Investigations.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I'm with Cait, Etsy is great (heh, rhyming is fun). There are some US sites that either won't deliver to Europe or it's super expensive, so I would also mention Redbubble because delivery is cheap and they've got great stuff from fandoms there.

Top Bottom