• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Caleb's Best Episode

Best Caleb Episode

• Dirty Girls

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Empty Places

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Touched

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • End of Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chosen

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Loved his intro in "Dirty Girls". The twist where he picks up the potential who is being chased then reveals they are his people chasing her followed by knifing her and dumping her on the road. Now that's how you make an introduction! The combination of being a preacher and working for the first evil is excellent.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
He had a terrifying entrance. Dirty Girls was definitely his best episode, and he really did some damage. Though his best moment is when he gets chopped in two.

Priceless

Scooby
Definitely Dirty Girls, if only because the gouging out of Xander's eye is just an epic scene at the level of Greek tragedy. I love how they kept playing it during the 'previously on' in all the following episodes.

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
It's Dirty girls for me too! But I agree that Caleb should have come earlier in the season, he really elevated the villains!

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Dirty Girls concur. That was a great way to make him look like a threat, Worf out Faith, Buffy and Spike, throw a girl from a car, and destroy Xander's eye. That is how you make someone look like a threat.

spikenbuffy

"Preparation, preparation, preparation"
Like people in the comments, I choose Dirty Girls, since his first scene in his car, the way he hates women, the way he kills the potentials, he beat Buffy many times like a BigBoss , he's scary as a bad guy, the way this episode ends with his voice over. I'm afraid for the scoobies.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Chosen. When gets sliced in the nads. He's the reason Buffy finally gets her quips back after, like, two seasons?

He gets a good intro in 'Dirty Girls' but someone else gets a better one (in fact she gets three).

Top Bottom