• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Calling all Xander fans - Would/could anyone make me a banner?

I'd love to have one of those beautiful banners that I've in some peoples posts but alas I don't have much talent in that department :)

I'd love a Xander banner ( high school years are my fave / Bewitched,bothered and bewildered or The Zeppo are my favorite epies - Anyone, anyone lol

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
I can try! My timing might not be great what with it being so close to Christmas but I'll try to get one made over the next couple days, if that's okay.

I can try! My timing might not be great what with it being so close to Christmas but I'll try to get one made over the next couple days, if that's okay.
Aww that's so sweet of you -

No rush at all certainly doesn't have to be over the holiday season , any old time would be so appreciated...

Your B/A Amends banner is beautiful by the way :)

Spanky

Sir Spanks-a-lot
Black Thorn
I would have made one for you but you were asking for Xander fans to do it. :(

Spanky

Sir Spanks-a-lot
Black Thorn
Just be careful there peacey... the only time she liked Xander was in Go Fish. You'll end up with a speedo-filled banner.