• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Can I share my fiction here?

burrunjor

Scooby
I was wondering since this is the non Buffy discussion, I would like some feedback from some people here, whose opinions I trust. A lot of people have shared their artwork here. I don't make money from my writing, but if it's against the rules I won't obvs. I just wanted to know if I could first.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
You may want to try the Archive of Our Own, Elysian Fields or Twisting the Hellmouth. I don't know if fic is "allowed" here, but AO3, EF or TtH are all great places to post fan fic. AO3 is for all kinds of fic, EF is a Spuffy archive, TtH is for fic that crosses the Buffyverse with another fictional universe (TV, books, movies, comics, classical literature of any kind (poetry, plays, etc.), songs, etc.) There are other fic archives out there, but those cover a lot of ground.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I was wondering since this is the non Buffy discussion, I would like some feedback from some people here, whose opinions I trust. A lot of people have shared their artwork here. I don't make money from my writing, but if it's against the rules I won't obvs. I just wanted to know if I could first.

If it's Buffyverse fanfic or any other Whedon related show such as Firefly, then you can post it in the Watcher Diaries section of the forum. If it is non-Buffy/non-Whedon related fiction, then you would probably be able to post it in the Bronze section but double check with the mods first on that one.

Fanfiction.net is also a good site for posting fanfic on.

burrunjor

Scooby
If it's Buffyverse fanfic or any other Whedon related show such as Firefly, then you can post it in the Watcher Diaries section of the forum. If it is non-Buffy/non-Whedon related fiction, then you would probably be able to post it in the Bronze section but double check with the mods first on that one.

Fanfiction.net is also a good site for posting fanfic on.

Thanks I already had a convo with the mods and I think it might be too violent for her. It's not Buffy/Angel or Whedonverse so it would go in the Bronze. I'll maybe post a bit later and then see if it gets approved.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
If your fiction is long enough why not try and get it published?

Top Bottom