• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Can somebody edit something on my post, please?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I wrote "even", but I meant "only" in this post:
Hey!
So I´ve read about a movie called "The Griddle House" and it´s starring: Charisma Carpenter, Amber Benson and Clare Kramer (and Luke Perry who played Pike in the Buffy movie)!!! Which I find awesome! And now I don´t even want to discuss about it, but also have a question. I have read that it´s going to come out on december 3rd this year (2018) (find it under: Details; Release Date) The Griddle House (2018) - IMDb, but I also saw on Amazon that you can buy the DVD (no pre-order) https://www.amazon.com/Griddle-House-Amber-Benson/dp/B07C5LQ7SZ. But that doesn´t make any sence, right? If it is going to be realeased just this year, then we shouldn´t be able to buy the DVD already, right? And I´ve also seen trailers on YouTube for tis film, that were uploaded in 2016. So if somebody could just tell me that what I read about the movie coming out this year is wrong, or could just in any other way solve my problem, I´d be thankful. Have you heared about this movie? Have you watched it (if it already came out)? Or are you going to watch it? Let´s discuss!

View attachment 11846

Trailer:

Willow Tara

Sineya
I wanted to write Andy Hallett but I wrote:
I got for christmas when I celebrated with my parents (on the 24th):
- Trading cards (Spike, Fred piece work and Lorne pw)
- Comics (Season 10 tpb 3 and 4, Season 11 tpb 2 and High School Years - Freaks and Geeks)
- DVD, Movie (Chance by Amber Benson starring James Marsters,Abd Hallet and Amber Bebson and it's signed by Amber and James Marsters)
- Books (novels by Amber Benson "death's daughter" & "cat's claw")

I started reading the comics and the firts novel today.

Tomorrow I'll celebrate with my grandparents, aunt, cousins and my uncle.
So I'll let you what I got there, then :).

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
Could someone correct that please?

nightshade
nightshade
fixed it

Willow Tara

Sineya
I meant loud.... Could you correct that please? Thank you :)
There is an Imo amazing quote about the question "What if the scientist are wrong and climate change doesn´t exist?"
Here the quote: (originally in german I just translated it)
"Yes, we could do something against climate change now, but if we would realize in 50 years, that all scientists were wrong and there is no such thing as global warming... Then we would have accidentally made the air breathable in cities again, the rivers not poisiond anymore, that cars aren´t load nor stink and that we aren´t depending on dictators and their oil deposits. How frustrated would we be then? If we had built a better world for nothing."
(Can´t guarantee the translation to be 100% word for word what he said, as I am a kid who learns english in school and just tried to translate it...)
THANK YOUUUU!!!! :D

brinkster130
brinkster130
Is it edited like you wanted now?
Top Bottom