• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Can somebody edit something on my post, please?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I wrote "even", but I meant "only" in this post:
Hey!
So I´ve read about a movie called "The Griddle House" and it´s starring: Charisma Carpenter, Amber Benson and Clare Kramer (and Luke Perry who played Pike in the Buffy movie)!!! Which I find awesome! And now I don´t even want to discuss about it, but also have a question. I have read that it´s going to come out on december 3rd this year (2018) (find it under: Details; Release Date) The Griddle House (2018) - IMDb, but I also saw on Amazon that you can buy the DVD (no pre-order) https://www.amazon.com/Griddle-House-Amber-Benson/dp/B07C5LQ7SZ. But that doesn´t make any sence, right? If it is going to be realeased just this year, then we shouldn´t be able to buy the DVD already, right? And I´ve also seen trailers on YouTube for tis film, that were uploaded in 2016. So if somebody could just tell me that what I read about the movie coming out this year is wrong, or could just in any other way solve my problem, I´d be thankful. Have you heared about this movie? Have you watched it (if it already came out)? Or are you going to watch it? Let´s discuss!

View attachment 11846

Trailer:

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I wanted to write Andy Hallett but I wrote:
I got for christmas when I celebrated with my parents (on the 24th):
- Trading cards (Spike, Fred piece work and Lorne pw)
- Comics (Season 10 tpb 3 and 4, Season 11 tpb 2 and High School Years - Freaks and Geeks)
- DVD, Movie (Chance by Amber Benson starring James Marsters,Abd Hallet and Amber Bebson and it's signed by Amber and James Marsters)
- Books (novels by Amber Benson "death's daughter" & "cat's claw")

I started reading the comics and the firts novel today.

Tomorrow I'll celebrate with my grandparents, aunt, cousins and my uncle.
So I'll let you what I got there, then :).

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
Could someone correct that please?

nightshade
nightshade
fixed it
Top Bottom