• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Cangel Inturrupted

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
The OP makes he argument that Cangel was “meant to be.” I think we are discussing whether we agree or disagree with that opinion. I think we are on topic even if it is to disagree with OP.
I think it was more whether Cangel was interrupted but I see your point lol
I don't just want to be in another ship war lol

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
There one big ship war that easy to happen & that all I going to say .

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
I appreciate you not wanting to get I to a ship war but the OP directly addresses Bangel several times so ... it’s kinda hard to ignore that and begs the comparison.

Cordy_Chase

Tact is just not saying true stuff. I'll pass.
Sineya
What I don't like about Cangel was they never looked at fixing the curse Angel had. You think he would at least looked into that :rolleyes:
I believe that was just because she was gone before their feelings for each other were acquitted.
I bet he would have considered the trial that Spike earned his soul in had Cordy been there in season 5.

A friend in a Cangel fan group elsewhere once told me that he could see 'Smile Time' being their first official date episode.

I appreciate you not wanting to get I to a ship war but the OP directly addresses Bangel several times so ... it’s kinda hard to ignore that and begs the comparison.
I sorely regret any Bangel comparisons in the OP. No ship wars please. This is the reason I had once meant to re-create this thread with a no bangel clause.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I believe that was just because she was gone before their feelings for each other were acquitted.
I bet he would have considered the trial that Spike earned his soul in had Cordy been there in season 5.

A friend in a Cangel fan group elsewhere once told me that he could see 'Smile Time' being their first official date episode.

I sorely regret any Bangel comparisons in the OP. No ship wars please. This is the reason I had once meant to re-create this thread with a no bangel clause.
I see what you mean . Thanks for clearing that up :)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya

I suspected what you meant lol!

Top Bottom