• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Cast Meet-Ups Today! (photos)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
Recently there has been a certain influx of pictures on social medias of the Buffy/Angel/Firefly/Whedonverse cast meeting up again or hanging out in real life. For those of us who are interested or just like to check in on the cast as they are now this is a thread where you can post those pictures if you stumble across one that you would like to share with the boards. :)

Eliza Dushku, active on Instagram and Facebook, posted this beautiful picture of herself and Julie Benz today;
http://instagram.com/p/rND2-1t9qs/?modal=true

10549816_695212190553296_1225361439_n.jpg

Enjoy!
:)

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Hey, wonderful pic! Nice to see these smiling and two meeting up, even if their characters were never onscreen together. :)

In other news, Eliza is officially ageless and immortal. Yay, she has superpowers! :)

Taake
Taake
lol, but true! she really doesn't seem to age, does she?
Blaze
Blaze
Seriously, when did she get sired? She looks the same as she did 10 years ago

Airam

Zen baby.
Sineya
If anyone follows julie benz on instagram she posts pics all the time with Buffy people. I just tried to log in on the laptop to see if i could save the pics but its a pain in my... yeah.. but anyway... she has pics with clare kramer (tons!) theres one with anthony head recently and with Gunn. And Charisma also posts TONS of pics on her instagram... she also hangs with clare krtamer a ton. Maybe someone else can get the pics up....?

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Saw this on twitter and facebook today. I was like :D
I follow a lot of the Buffy cast on twitter and the girls are always posting pics with other Whedonverse actors.

Also Eliza took a pic with Grant Bowler and Tony Curan from Defiance, which Julie Benz is also on.

Anya2012

Floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Its awesome to see, there was one with SMG and Tony Head on a different thread recently. Just can't remember which thread it was.

Taake

Watcher
Black Thorn
Buffy and Dawn together again... oh and Oz of course :)
SMG looks stunning!

10707133_579152315522277_1765788489_n.jpg

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Awesome pic- they all look great!

Seth still looks like he's in his early twenties- even with a proper man-beard! :)

Nice to see things like this. I'm pretty sure these three were really close off-set, so it's nice to see that they're still keeping in touch.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
That's so great that they still keep in touch. SMG is adorable as always and yes, Seth still looks like he did when he played Oz plus the beard. lol

Taake

Watcher
Black Thorn
It's a holiday miracle! Well, it's a miniature Buffy reunion at least - Eliza Dushku, James Marsters and Nick Brendon looking happy and ready for Christmas celebrations already :)

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Awesome! I am soo jealous of that girl with Eliza's arms around her. It's nice to see them having fun together.
thetopher
thetopher
Fantastic pic! Great to see them all having fun together. Thanks for this. :)

Taake

Watcher
Black Thorn
This picture is about five months old but still... Emma and Tony!

VisionBoy

Scooby
Sineya
I read an article that was one of those Buffy then and now things, where you dragged your cursor over the pic and could shift it between the time of the show and now. Most of them have aged really well. If Seth Green shaved, I think he'd look exactly the same and I'm not convinced Eliza is actually getting older, just hotter.
I also love Julie Benz with dark hair, not that she doesn't look great blonde, but the darker colour makes her eyes look even more icy blue and stunning.

Anthony Head is looking great too, but then he's pretty much the only Buffy cast member who I've watched on TV regularly since the show finished.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Yea I seen that too. It was fun to compare then and now. Yes if Seth shaved he'd look exactly the same. Love Oz! Eliza is still hot but I think what ages her is all the weight she lost. Still the sexiest woman in the world though.
Top Bottom