• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Change one thing about season 1

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I hated that whole scene after Buffy had been in Flutie's office, That horrific hall scene. I counted so many continuity errors, at least 13. That scene was even worse than the pathetic shooting of Tara by Warren.

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Even less Angel screentime. ;) No, but seriously, a full season that would have helped flesh out more of the characters and that would have given us better resolutions for the uncharacteristic cliffhangers in episode 3, episode 4, and episode 11.

WillowsFaith

Potential
The anointing one was just random. Setup to be a big deal, then literally does nothing. And the kid they casted couldn’t act. So it was just a waste of screen time. His best scene was spike killing him😂
I also would have made episode 3 witch be more focused on Willow becoming intrigued by magic.
Other then that season 1 is fun tv

BuffyBot22

Scooby
Get rid of The Pack episode. I hate that episode so much. Flutie could have easily been killed off another way.

KaitKat

Potential
I think overall Season One was perfect. I know that a lot of people would like to see more of Jesse or see how is death impacted Xander but I actually think that he did die at the right time. It set the tone that this wasn’t a game, people die and gave a good reason for Xander and Willow to become attached to Buffy and help her. I would like to see a character study at some point with flashbacks of Jesse that would allow us to understand Xander’s psychology and why he hates vampires so much but I don’t think Season One is the appropriate place for that episode. I do think that he could be mentioned when Willow and Xander are sharing childhood antidotes, it seems rather strange that he isn’t.

Dogs of Winter

Potential
Rewrite Darla and Angel. Neither of them are anything like the characters they become later. Darla is too submissive and needy, and Angel's overly mysterious act doesn't suit him - he looks like he is doing a bad Morrissey impression half the time.

Not really a change but i wish they did Out of Mind Out of Sight in season 2 or 3 when the writing had tightened up a bit. I love the concept of the episode but dont think they fully did it justice and would have liked to have seen what they did with it when the writing had improved

Top Bottom