• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Chaos Bleeds

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Should I get it or not ? I have a working PS2 and would love to try this game out, but I'm not going to get it unless it's worth the money.

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
I see no one responded to this!

I would say absolutely get it. it is one of my favourite games ever and I think it has aged well. It's not brutal to play like a lot of older games now.

The general consensus I've saw is that the original Buffy game for XBOX is better. I actually do prefer this one - I like the areas and the ability to play as most of the characters (some are through the story and others available via multiplayer). I think anyone can enjoy this game - even non Buffy fans. I have it for gamecube and they say that was the best version but I don't know what the actual "differences" were in terms of performance/controls,

I've always considered this game canon because Joss and some of the writers were involved in the story, but I've saw some people disagree with that.

Let me know how you enjoy it if you do get it!

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
I got in back in February and haven't touched it since March, I finished the first 6 levels.

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
My brother back in 2006/2007 finished this game when I couldn't. I heard this game was originally supposed to be an episode on BTVS.

forbuss

Witch
Sineya
I would totally believe that. I always found it strange that Dawn does not appear in the game - but maybe I shouldn't question it and just be thankful 😇

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I played this game on XBox. This game does have some things that make it better than the original game such as the multiplayer mode and ability to play different characters but the painfully long levels plus lack of save points can make this game a bit of a chore.

@Give Us A Kiss Which part of the Xander level are you finding impossible?

forbuss
forbuss
It took me forever to figure out parts of that one.
Top Bottom