• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Check In

epimetrius

Townie
Hey y'all. I'm pretty new-ish to Buffy. I've just finished watching BtVS Season 2 and have played the Buffy set for Unmatched. I'm mostly into table top games and will likely just be reading up on gaming in the Buffyverse. Though, I do want to watch/read through all the Buffy/Angel series. To which I ask, what are y'all's recced order of viewing?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Welcome to the boards :)

For the first time, you probably want to watch them the way they aired, so you get any references/crossovers.

Stake fodder

Soulless
Welcome! I have been watching Buffy and Angel through using this guide. It's mostly just airing order, but I make sure to watch the episodes noted in red in correct order:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the forum! This forum is the best of all fan forums I have been on and the conversations are usually civil and intelligent. There is no need to defer to us old crocs, new members get the same treatment.

Priceless

Scooby
Welcome to the boards. I found watching all of Buffy then all of Angel was best for me. I've tried to watch as aired, but it ended up taking me out of Buffy and I finally gave up. But I think I'm in the minority and not a massive fan of AtS

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hey welcome to the boards! Your going to love it here, everyone is so nice and there is always something to do. I think its best to just watch em in order for the first time! So, welcome to the BB family!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Welcome to BB, have fun making new friends.

Top Bottom