• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Check Out

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I'm probably not going to post as much as I used to. While I adore the boards, a lot of my Spuffy friends have already left. I'll most likely try to pop in from time to time but for the time being I don't have an intention to make a full time boards return. Although one day I totally see myself coming back :) .
I'd like to thank everyone here who's always made me feel special and loved. I've loved chatting with you all, debating, playing games and more.
Thank you guys :)

TriBel
TriBel
Sigh...again I've liked but I don't like. Hopefully, I'll catch up with you soon. Keep flying the flag! :)
MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Noooooo! But I understand, I will miss you twin!
SunnydaleGlitz
SunnydaleGlitz
Just saw this! Nooo. Lol, I get it, but do keep coming back as you say. BB just isn't the same without you! :)
DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
You are breaking my heart! I will miss you.

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Logging out for at least a week due to some RL stuff, and I will have to miss The Buffies as well :(

Taake
Taake
Hope the RL stuff gets better, we'll think of you at the Buffies :)
thetopher
thetopher
I'll miss you! Hope everything turns out okay.
Nix
Nix
hugs

thrasherpix

Scooby
Hey, I'm taking a break.

I never meant to get sucked into BB as I did and it's impacting other projects of mine. There's so much here that it's easy to get wrapped up in it. I know there are at least 2 threads I meant to get back to but so many new ones pop up that I can't keep up, even though I try to limit myself somewhat to what I'll click on. And when I reply then I feel (right or wrong) that I should come back soon in case there's a reply and then I get wrapped up in BB again. I kinda feel like a yo-yo.

After my last visit here today I'm going to try to stay away until March and maybe longer to see if it improves my other projects. Besides, I'm sure a few of you want a break from me as well. ;) When and if I come back I plan to start watching Buffy again, at least up to season 3 and maybe up to 5. :)

PaulParmar1
PaulParmar1
You'll be missed!!!
Spanky
Spanky
March is just next week, so that's not bad. But you need to come back on Saturday for the Buffies!
Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Have a nice break we’ll see you when you get back :)
SunnydaleGlitz
SunnydaleGlitz
G'luck on your projects, and look fwd to your coming back when the time is right :)
RomanticSoul
RomanticSoul
Have fun on your break and good luck with your projects.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
I'm checking out for an indefinite amount of time. I feel I need a break from Buffy in general, and I want to move on to other, more exciting, things. Plus, I have a new-ish girlfriend and as a result I just don't have the time anymore to really devote the energy required to make the kind of posts I expect from myself. So I guess this is good-bye and thank you, since I'm not sure when or if I will be back.

To my good friends here, feel free to PM me within the next couple of days if you want to keep up through social media means, by email, etc. I'll stop checking my alerts by about Friday or Saturday.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Enjoy the great big world Colorado! You will be missed.
Blaze
Blaze
I'm at work now so just replying here, but shoot me a message before you leave! We can exchange emails
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Shoot I only just saw this! Take care of yourself, hopefully see you again one day.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
After tomorrow, I'm going to be offline for about a week as I'm moving house and won't have internet. It'll be hard not posting on here (fortunately the big update is happening this weekend so I won't miss anything for 3 days) but for the rest of the week, it's going to be difficult. Can't wait to be able to post again.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Hope all goes smoothly with the house move :)
Taake
Taake
Good luck with the move!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
I'm off to The Forest of Dean again tomorrow (If the roads are passable as it's snowing again). Where I'm staying has no internet connex so I'll only be able to log in when I go into town.
If anybody needs me I'll be the one hiking through the forest ankle deep in mud......or snow!

If I'm not back by Friday....send beer!

On second thoughts.......Send Eliza, with beer! ;)

LW

I'm going outside.......I may be some time...... :eek:

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Have fun
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Bring us souvenirs :P
Nix
Nix
Have a great time and take some beautiful pictures of the countryside :)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I'll be checking out for a bit guys. Like many of you I have others projects I want to invest time in and can't really do it all just yet. But this is not goodbye just a see you later when things settle a bit. I will surely miss you all and comeback with fresh threads for you all! See you later in Spring!

Nix
Nix
See you soon
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I think I have to leave for an indefinite amount of time. I don't really want to, but unfortunate circumstances have gotten in the way and I kinda have to. I love y'all and will miss you lots. I will leave email alerts for pms on if anyone wants to talk. And hopefully down the line I can make a Gilesy Two to Go return.

Nix
Nix
Hugs x
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Hope to see you back & good luck until then.
Octavia
Octavia
Will miss you!
DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
please come back soon. Be well until then
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Hope you come back soon. Take care of yourself.

GraceK

Grr Arrg
Hey guys. I’m gonna take a leave of absence for a little bit. I’m getting a little too angry lately in some of my posts and I think I need to step back and take a breather and work on some stuff. I love you all and love this board and because of that love I don’t want to be a negative force. Hopefully I’ll come back a more postive person. :)

DeadlyDuo
DeadlyDuo
Come back soon!
DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
I'm gonna miss you woman! It can get hard to remember it's 'just a TV show' :-)
Steven123
Steven123
Hope you're back soon
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
:( hope to see you back soon!
Grace
Grace
Take care of yourself! We'll miss you.

badsister

Angel's Avenger
Yo. Life is crazy, drinking gets heavy, exams are approaching, floor is lava. all in all i think i'm not gonna be around much or at all, not sure cause i'm unpredictable like that lmao. have fun dudes. but if someone PMs me i'll get notification or something so if someone is that crazy to want to do that, you're welcome. but i think i'll be back when all of this is over.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Good luck with those exams! See you again soon.
Nix
Nix
Good luck
Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Good luck. Come back soon! :D
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Good luck....We'll all be here when you come back ;)
ChaseRules
ChaseRules
Enjoy & see you when you come back.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
I'm checking out for vacations with my family! I will be back in September! See you all!
Noooo don't go! We will miss you! :( Well have fun and enjoy your vacations. :) Greetings to your family and when you come back tell us how awesome your vacations were, okay? ;)

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
I'm back!!! Thanks for your message you are the best :)

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Have a good time Trick! Let us know what you think about the horror movies.

Top Bottom