• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Check Out

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Okay guys. I'm outta here.

Starting tomorrow I'm going on holiday for about a month, to places where there is no tech signal. Completely off grid (which is the idea I guess).

Everybody take care. Bye. * waves* :)

The Bronze
The Bronze
How will you know if the world's ending? Have fun :-)
RomanticSoul
RomanticSoul
Have fun and stay safe.
brinkster130
brinkster130
you'll be missed
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Hope it's a good break.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm back from my trip, however I've still got dodgy internet (I'll fix it soon, maybe!) and I've had a family death so might not be around as much as usual.

Octavia
Octavia
xoxox

Mr Trick

Scooby
Am back! Had a great time at Frightfest. It was a lot of fun and saw a decent amount of films including some real gems. Horror fans really are the nicest people too:)

BTW for those who listen to my radio show I will be doing special on Frightfest this Thursday just to get the cheap plug in!;)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
My phone is smashed and keeps posting un checked/un edited messages and gibberesh before i a m finished typing.

I am missunderstood for boganese enough, so I dont need a shitty spy device making like harder .

probs will be lured back to the laptop once I can sit up and top stacking it trying to walk to the bathroom

#this is your brain after SSRI injury

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I've been reminded why I stopped posting here so I'm listening to the universe and taking an extended break. Got a lot of stuff to organise irl for the rest of this year anyway; I have to get my ass in gear and get busy with that. See you guys on the other side! Stay safe.

Taake
Taake
Aw, no. I'll miss you!
Nix
Nix
hugs x
brinkster130
brinkster130
You'll be missed.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Have a funeral to go to and family stuff to take care of. I'll probably be gone for weeks. (I may show up later today before I leave, but probably not.)

Nix
Nix
Sorry to hear that. Take care x
MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Take care and my condoleances xoxox

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Yay, it's me! Ho-ray! I'm back. :D

Expect me to slowly ease back into things around here, posting and the like, lots of real world business to deal with for the next week or so- but I missed all you guys/gals so much. *manly sniffling*

Nix
Nix
WB
Spanky
Spanky
I saw this on the check out and thought 'he's leaving again?'
MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Yes!!! Welcome back!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Hey folks
Off on holiday in the Forest of Dean for a week. Not much coverage where I"m going to be so I wont be around much for a few days. I'll check in when I can.
See you later good people. :)

Nix
Nix
Have a great time, it's beautiful there.
Octavia
Octavia
Enjoy!
brinkster130
brinkster130
Have fun!

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'm back only for a short while. It's a long story and there's paperwork left to do once I take care of some stuff here, but I should be present (though busy) for the next few days anyway. And then...back into the breach (and away from BB).

Octavia
Octavia
Wb hope alls well

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I'm going to be out for a while. I have a lot of things to sort out and spending time here actually makes me procastinate which isn't really great for my brain. I don't know when I will be coming back. Be nice while I'm gone :)

Taake
Taake
I refuse to be nice! Hope to see you back soon
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Enjoy your work and break from the boards, be back soon!
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Hope to see you return soon! Meanwhile, we will stage a Bangel vs. Spuffy debate so you can feel like you didn't miss anything while you were gone.
Antho
Antho
COME BACK ! Please :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am gona check out for a bit over the chrissy period. If I cant stay away I'll request a month ban. Enjoy your festivities :)

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Merry Christmas! Come back soon!
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Have a good one Hoppy.....See you on the other side :)
brinkster130
brinkster130
Enjoy your time away! We will miss you.
Antho
Antho
Hope you will come back :)

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm off on my holidays tonight, so I'll not be around from tomorrow. So if I'm on here tell me off!

Back on the 17th!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Have a great time! You deserve a good break.
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Awww! Don't go. Stay here and PRETEND you're on holiday. 😘
Spanky
Spanky
Merry travels. Take pics. We want to see.
Nix
Nix
Be safe hun and I look forward to the updates... <3

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Internet trolls are not who I thought — they're even scarier - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Im gona try scare myself off the internet. It only just occured to me how many people were trolling me with the transgender links, the more i read, the more I got. Same with a couple other issues I have mentioned here - its stirring me up more than its worth but took my injured brain a while to catch up.

I had a debate in real life about sex changes the other day and found I could word my arguement quite well. No one called me a bigot or dismissed my opinion. Plenty of disabled kids think they're born in the wrong body too, but dont have the luxury to choose. Teach peeps its just a skin suit and no refelction on the happines of goodness of the person inside and we'll have a lot less problems. The tranny at the pub is sadder than I have ever seen a person, we've all noticed. It sucks to see them suffer. Many in town claim to be accepting but refuse to use her name. The gap between the net world and my real world is way too big now. What teens expect is not how the world I live in works, and its spinning my head. I gotta cut ties from teenage trends.

I think coming online is just habit. I have spent my nights on chat whenever I have lived alone, but now all my good mates have babies I spend more time here. Which opens me to more trolling... Sigh.

The bunnies will appreciate more night loves :) it'll be strange not to sit at the laptop as much. Most of you know how to contact me on insta/messenger, feel free to do so but I'll block ya if you send links or tell me how to live my life :p

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
This place would be a lot more empty without you. The Buffy boards seems to be an island of civility among fan forums.
Kratos
Kratos
Sorry to hear about that. You’re one of my fav BB members. Agree with what everyone else said.
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Not much I can say that has not already been said......You will be missed....and remember, we will always be here if you want/need a chat :)
The Bronze
The Bronze
Appreciate the need the prioritise your well being. Maybe after a while you can return here without the rest of the Web. We'll miss you.
AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
I'm sorry to hear you're leaving for a little while. You will be missed.

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Just wanted to say sorry for not being around much this week. I've been in hospital a couple of times for tests and scans and results. I'm hopefully on the mend now but as the medications they have given me are making me ill (on top of the original issue), I'm not really around and am taking things on an hourly/daily basis. Hoping to make it to the Buffies but if I can't make it then know I still love you all.

Laters peeps x

Puppet
Puppet
Take good care of yourself, first and foremost!
Spanky
Spanky
It's a shame that the drugs aren't even good drugs and they make you feel worse. What's the world coming to?
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Sorry to hear about your struggles. We're all here for you. All the best.
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Hope it all gets sorted out & you're feeling better soon :)

AshSlays

WOW, Sarcasm, that's original!
The cursed area of tons of sweet tea (Arkansas)
Black Thorn
Hey guys, I'm going to be checking out for a bit. Probably not long, most likely just a few days. My mental health isn't doing too well, I've had a lot of problems with people at school, and honestly have just been having a lot of problems and don't want to take any of it out on you guys! I'll be back soon, just thought I'd say something so no one was worried.

GraceK
GraceK
Take care of yourself. Please feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk too!
AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
Good luck with your health
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Good luck with things. I hope you feel better soon. I can sort of relate. Am here if you need to talk.
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Hope things sort themselves out for you...….You know where we are if you need us...…
Athene
Athene
I know what you mean :) come back soon!
Top Bottom