• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Choose your champions

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
You're on a mission to recover The Chalice of Ultimate Chocolate. Unfortunately, it's being guarded by a powerful wizard/vampire/yoga instructor; and he will NOT just hand it over.

Who are the Whedonverse characters that will assist in your quest? Choose wisely.

white avenger

white avenger
Why try and take by brute force something much more easily taken by stealth and guile? I would take Andrew as my one and only champion. I'd yell, "Get him, Andrew!" and while the wizard/vampire/yoga instructor was laughing uncontrollably, I'd sneak around and steal the prize.

"What about dear ol' Andrew." you might ask. Well the bad guy laughed so hard that he tripped over a garden rake, impaled himself on a picket fence, and is now dust in the wind. Wanta join Andy and me for some chocolate. You'll have to listen to him recount his heroic struggle, possibly in iambic pentameter, but, hey, chocolate is chocolate, right?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Angel, Faith, Wes, Willow, River and Simon to patch them up afterwards!

I think these could work together well.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Unfortunately, it's being guarded by a powerful wizard/vampire/yoga instructor; and he will NOT just hand it over.
Can I be the bad guy instead? He sounds great!

And to defend the cup from you unworthy heathens, I’d get Glory, Spike (a chip, a trigger, whatever he’s malleable), Dark Willow (or Amy Madison if needs be), Darla, Adam, Kakistos, a couple of hellhounds and a handful of Bringers (mostly as cannon fodder)

:p

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
I wouldn't need anyone. I would be enough!

LOL Who am I kidding? Buffy and Willow.

Top Bottom