• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Christian Kane set to star in new TNT show

white avenger

white avenger
they are only 10 episode seasons though.
This seems to be the new trend. Instead of one year long series, they divide up the year with 3 or 4 short series.8 to 10 episodes each. It tends to be rather frustrating if you really get interested in a story line, then have to wait 9 or 10 months for the next installment.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
This seems to be the new trend. Instead of one year long series, they divide up the year with 3 or 4 short series.8 to 10 episodes each. It tends to be rather frustrating if you really get interested in a story line, then have to wait 9 or 10 months for the next installment.
I actually prefer shorter seasons. Seems they tell a much better story. 10 or 12 episodes would be ideal.

white avenger

white avenger
I actually prefer shorter seasons. Seems they tell a much better story. 10 or 12 episodes would be ideal.
Yeah, I see your point, but it's still kinda like eating just half a hamburger. Probably better for you, but you still walk away wanting more.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Yeah, I see your point, but it's still kinda like eating just half a hamburger. Probably better for you, but you still walk away wanting more.
I think it's because that's what you are accustomed to. I used to think that way as well, but now it's almost reversed thinking. I think shows that have 22 episodes or whatever are just needlessly long and have lesser quality episodes. I would rather wait for something good than have something that's just convenient because it's on 'all' of the time.

white avenger

white avenger
I agree about the better (potentially) better quality of the shorter Season, it's just that, the older I get, the harder it is to be patient.

Spanky
Spanky
Tell me about it! It's like the movies they talk about and then say being released in 2020.. and it's like really?

nightshade

Can I be a sloth?
Staff member
Black Thorn
I never did get around to watching season 3, so maybe I'll see if I can watch it soon

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
So, I've just watch the first season of The Librarians.
It reminded me somewhat of Warehouse 13. Just not quite as good...

I wanted to like it more than I did
Yeah I felt much the same. I brought season 1 and 2 on dvd from the last movie hire store in the city years ago and still haven't made it through season 2. Its watchable, even enjoyable, but its not the most brilliant thing I have ever seen. Just mediocre. But ok mediocre, light, happy, easy. Better than Dirk Gently

I never did get around to watching season 3, so maybe I'll see if I can watch it soon
I haven't either and I might get round to it eventually, but not in a rush. I still have netflix and maybe one day soon I won't, so I'll leave some things for then. Its good enough to want to finish.

Top Bottom