• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Christmas Planning!

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

• Yes

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Five radio stations here play Christmas music during the season. Three have already started, so I decided it's time to put my own Christmas songs on my iPod. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!
I've started listening to Christmas music too hehe...

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Well the Christmas music went on yesterday and I started on the wrapping and wrote a few cards. It's not all done yet, but I've made a dent in it!

• Love
Reactions: Nix

Hunga Munga

Scooby
Well my Christmas went swimmingly . I had so much rich food I had to chill out . I've been on soup and bread for a week .

Bought a new freezer , but haven't installed it yet . Not going to spend a great deal now on replacement meats . Plenty in the cupboards . Might do a nut roast instead . I have eaten a lot of nice meat . I may not be ready for another bout by Christmas . :p

Drank most the gold rum during defrostmas ....but I've got a few strong craft beers , a bottle of sherry and a bottle of whisky . Another spirit wouldn't hurt but may hang on for a bit .

Asda's own brand basic marzipan stollen is very disappointing this year . Tastes like a rock cake . Lidl's output is amazing as usual :) .

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
My mom's Christmas present came in the mail and I was reminded of why Wish isn't the place to get those things; what was supposed to be ceramic, is instead cheap plastic. Awesome :(

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Well my Christmas went swimmingly . I had so much rich food I had to chill out . I've been on soup and bread for a week .

Bought a new freezer , but haven't installed it yet . Not going to spend a great deal now on replacement meats . Plenty in the cupboards . Might do a nut roast instead . I have eaten a lot of nice meat . I may not be ready for another bout by Christmas . :p

Drank most the gold rum during defrostmas ....but I've got a few strong craft beers , a bottle of sherry and a bottle of whisky . Another spirit wouldn't hurt but may hang on for a bit .

Asda's own brand basic marzipan stollen is very disappointing this year . Tastes like a rock cake . Lidl's output is amazing as usual :) .
Did I pull a Rip Van Winkle and sleep for a month? o_O Cause last I checked it was still November? 🤔
Or maybe Canadian? Cause I know they do krazy stuff sometimes, like celebrate Thanksgiving in October! :D

Last edited:
Hunga Munga
Hunga Munga
Freezer broke , so I had 'defrostmas' dinner to use the food up ;)

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I can't believe it's December tomorrow, I need to dig out addresses to send cards, and decide on where I'm putting the advent calendars! I might've bought another yesterday, so have a lego one and a funko one.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
My new freezer is being very uncooperative . Cannot switch the door over , one bolt is just seized on , and I aint drilling it out . So I'm having to rejig the entire kitchen area to accommodate this piece of crap :rolleyes: . Oh well . At this rate it'll be nut roast , tinned pork and corned beef for Christmas :p . Not that I mind like . If I've got plenty of veg and trimmings , I'll be golden .

Making a turkey lunch tomorrow/next day . Just simple , turkey , mash , mushy peas and cabbage :p . 'Tis the season ;) .

Hope I get a chance this year to have a couple of plate christmas dinners from the local cafes . May not get much opportunity now though .

• Love
Top Bottom