• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Climate change

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So the National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska is liable to have multiple firms doing test drilling for oil thanks to Trump. Trump is going to have a lot of folk P'd off with him if America gets flooded first. The fence to Mexico will stop Americans getting away from the floods and those companies who having drilling concerns will probably shoot folk getting from to close.
Will Canada allow a massive influx of Americans, doubtful.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
That's done it, the climate change warning bell has started to sound.
Widespread drought
Massive fires
Virtually Unbreathable air
Floods
11,000 scientists have signed a paper to say the climate change is to important to ignore

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
As usual Trump is blaming everyone for America's woes instead of accepting his own incompetence, thing is what he does affects the whole world.
A few climate scientists are starting to realise it is now that help for the world needs to happen.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
This decade is being noted as going to be the worst on record by the World Meteorological Society and the World Health Society so far. What will the future bring?

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Pretty cute, I've never heard of period panties before so I don't really know how they work, but cute.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You think that's weird, I read the statement three times before I read it correctly, I read it as Buffy period plants.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Just an update, I said on #122 this page about the massive bushfire near Sydney NSW on November 5th.
The fire is still going, there are several fires now in WA, QLD, Victoria, S.A. to date about 690 houses have been burnt to the ground.
Yesterday there was a reported 2,000 fire fighters at the fire with 3,000 fire fighters the day before.
Next week is shaping up to be a hot one, the highest temps I've had have been 45C (approx. 117F)

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
45°C is 113°F. A normal summer's day in places like Phoenix.
Top Bottom