• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Coming Soon (trailers)

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Some things I'm looking forward to...

Netflix now doing historical documentaries. BBC, PBS & History Channel may have to up their game. ;)

Post miscellaneous trailers here. :)

Spanky
Spanky
don't act so surprised your highness
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
I watched the Saqqara Tomb! It was great, I liked to see it from the archaeologists' perspective without some cutscenes with actors acting some things about Ancient Egypt.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Well, Discovery's streaming service has been gobbling up streaming rights for documentaries, including the BBC and Scripps Howard. They also lost a lot of the Ken Burns productions. If they don't make their own, they could lose everything to Discovery. Of course, making their own, also resulted in "Cuties," regardless of the artistic merits of the production, was probably more trouble than it was worth.

Also, I want the Discovery streaming service.

thrasherpix

Scooby
This seems like a movie I will really like or hate depending on multiple factors...but I think the idea of taking a wholesome Disney classic (both versions) and turning it into a twisted slasher appeals to me....I'll probably see this, with my main hope is that Disney does not profit (but they probably did, or will once their lawyers are done):

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
didn't realize that this was supposed to be a Freaky Friday remake
Mr Trick
Mr Trick
That's fair.

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya

So, first we had Rocketman, then Bohemian Rhapsody, and now Bowie... The '70s musicians universe?

Let's see which other names Hollywood could profit off of... We've got Zeppelin, Beatles, Dylan... Woo, let's have a Pink Floyd movie!

But to be honest, all these folks are before my time. Call me when there's a Britney Spears biopic movie. Heck, I'll even settle for a Lindsay Lohan one. I could already see the title for the latter: "Confessions of a Broken Heart". Britney could have "Womanizer".

Last edited:
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Hmm a film about the members of Led Zeppelin would be fun, especially Jimmy Page. Ever heard Stairway to Heaven backwards? Talks about Satan!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
@HowiMetdaSlayer Nah, I haven't. Heard a lot of good things though, and I can see why fans of Buffy would want to tune into a show like that. :D

Edit:
Finally, covid-19 is now a major blockbuster film produced by Michael Bay! Not just some obscure b-movie!

Oh Drew... I really like America's Sweetheart, but this look generic af.

Last edited:
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
not perfect but still pretty good

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
"I felt a great celebration in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in joy and were suddenly cheering. I sense something amazing has happened."

As someone who has put in almost 300 hours into this thing, words alone couldn't describe how I feel.

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

Premise has been done (at least similarly) before, but I like the cast.

Priceless
Priceless
Mackenzie Davis looks huge next to Kristen Stewart!

Oromous

Socially Awkward
Sineya
Oh man. Even as someone who was not particularly fond of The Godfather franchise, I still know how big of a deal this is. The Godfather: Part III was widely considered to be a failure of an installment to the otherwise universally-acclaimed first two films. Will this finally give the trilogy a well-deserved sendoff?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
This is an as I would not have minded.

Was that the finish you thought it'd be?

Or this

Top Bottom