• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Connor's Best Season

Best Connor Season

• Season 3

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Season 4

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Season 5

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
I loved him in all the seasons, but it's such a joy to see him strong, mature, healthy in season 5. Origin gives me all the feels. I love Angel/Connor and Connor's 'The Destroyer' self coming back to him. Not Fade Away is also beautiful. Connor and Angel have coffee together and then Connor rescues Angel. It's perfect.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I loved him in all the seasons, but it's such a joy to see him strong, mature, healthy in season 5. Origin gives me all the feels. I love Angel/Connor and Connor's 'The Destroyer' self coming back to him. Not Fade Away is also beautiful. Connor and Angel have coffee together and then Connor rescues Angel. It's perfect.
Season 5 Connor is great , healthy, mature & well written. I wish he had been a regular and explored more on that season because he was fantastic.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I really love some of those season 3 episodes when Connor returns and is living on the streets. But I like every season for Connor, I love his character a lot and enjoy his whole arc.
He was such a badass when he came back and then all of a sudden his entire personality changed. Not that I didn't like it, but I would have liked him to have stayed more the way he was versus how he was written in the subsequent seasons. He seemed too much like a petulant child. Even Kartheiser said he didn't like and lamented the character changes.

fauxindigo

Scooby
Origin isn't my favorite episode; I find it relatively boring honestly. It was more interesting in 'You're Welcome' when Cordy woke up and brought up Connor and nobody knew who she was talking about. I did love having Connor in the Season 5 finale though.

Season 4 is clearly the worst for his character. True, he sunk Angel underwater at the end of Season 3 but that was just at the very end. Pretty much all throughout Season 4, he is annoying as fuvk as a pseudo villain. He's more pathetic/tragic than anything though because he was just manipulated by people his entire life from being kidnapped and brainwashed by Holtz and then by Cordelia/Jasmine.

I like the Connor episodes in Season 3 better than in Season 5 but as a character, Connor was the best in Season 5.

Mr Trick

Scooby
S5 because I was never into his character before. They gave him a nice round off in 5.

He was such a badass when he came back and then all of a sudden his entire personality changed. Not that I didn't like it, but I would have liked him to have stayed more the way he was versus how he was written in the subsequent seasons. He seemed too much like a petulant child. Even Kartheiser said he didn't like and lamented the character changes.
IMO Connor was always the petulant child. They didn't change it that much. Its just there was less of a reason to show that side of him when he debut.

spikenbuffy

"Why can't I stay"
Staff member
Connor's best season for me is S5, because he has some good moments with Angel in NFA or Origin, in S3 I have nothing against him but in S4, he's so unbearable, I want to slap his face all along season 4.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Season 1 or 2 because he wasn't there to contaminate the story. Sorry but Connor was just added baggage.

Top Bottom