• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Cordelia on Buffy or Angel

Which Cordy?

• Cordelia BTVS Season 1 - Season 3

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Cordelia ATS Season 1 - Season 5

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Which Cordy do you prefer & why?
I love both Cordelia's but the Angel Cordelia from Season 1 - Season 5 is my personal fav. She has so much growth, maturity and character development. She changes in a great way and I love her.

Priceless

Scooby
I'm a big Cordelia fan and that began because of BtVS Season 1, so that's what I voted for. I love Cordy on AtS, she's the heart of that show for the first two seasons and carries a lot of the emotional weight. But she's let down badly by the direction the writing team/producers took the story and for me that detracts from the enjoyment of the character.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
It was a tough decision because I love Cordy on both shows, but ultimately I went with her tenure on Angel; while she wouldn't have been there without her time on BtVS, it was her growth of character and maturity that drew me in and made me care about her, where on Buffy she was mostly just a character with some funny and/or scathing lines and a nice HS foil for our Slayer. She became more three dimensional, for me, after joining the Fang Gang.

spikenbuffy

"You have superpowers,that's so cool,can you fly?"
I love her the most in ATS, I'm not that much interested in Cordy of BTVS I like her (not her shallowness though) I don't notice her very much in there apart from episodes of BTVS like (Bewitched B&B, Out OSOOM, Homecoming, The Prom), I don't feel that she is a part of the Scoobies unlike her presence in ATS. Besides I started to really love her in ATS because she becomes more nice/caring and is worried about the helpless and helps people in AI. One of the best moments of her is in ATS in To Shanshu In LA).

Myheadsgonenumb

Potential
My favourite Cordelia is Queen C - shallow, snarky and blunt to well beyond the point of rudeness. She is that all the way in Buffy. Angel changes her too much. I love her in the early episodes, but once she has the visions - particularly post 'Shanshu' she just starts to get too nice. I don't like her by season 3 and season 4 isn't even her - so Buffy has to get my vote. Even though we get so much less Cordy on Buffy - what we do get is so great. It is pure, distilled Cordelia. The watered down version, over on Angel, just isn't for me.

J

joseph

I'm a big Cordelia fan and that began because of BtVS Season 1, so that's what I voted for. I love Cordy on AtS, she's the heart of that show for the first two seasons and carries a lot of the emotional weight. But she's let down badly by the direction the writing team/producers took the story and for me that detracts from the enjoyment of the character.
cordy on Buffy she had better stories on buffy the wish & bewitched from season 2 and the witch form Season one when she showed her bad side to amy still love that episode.

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
I love Cordelia in Ats but I also like her in Btvs. As long as Cordy is there, I'm more than satisfied :)

Top Bottom