• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Cordy's best outfits

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Hi all,

So Cordy is the Queen Bee of style so I just can't overlook her for a best outifits list.

Here is one of my favorite:

I know everyone loves Buffy's dress in the prom and I do to but Cordy was to die for in this simple but gorgeous dress!

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
Hi all,

So Cordy is the Queen Bee of style so I just can't overlook her for a best outifits list.

Here is one of my favorite:

I know everyone loves Buffy's dress in the prom and I do to but Cordy was to die for in this simple but gorgeous dress!
It's funny because I know that people love Cordy in the prom dress and she does look very sexy but I honestly think she looks way too old. She looks like mid 20's maybe when she is supposed to be in high school. I also don't like the way the dress fits her upper body. I think Cordy's best formal dress look was:

I love the cut of this dress. It is a nice bright color and it fits her great especially the bodice. I wish I had a full-length photo but I can't find one. Also thought her make up looked better.

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
It's ok I love them both! The green does look amazing on her!

Vampire Willow

Bored now
omg you guys ive been looking for a dress she was wearing. You remember how in the early seasons she always wore those Chinese dresses? I remembered she wore a purple one once. Does anyone remember which ep this was from/has a pic of it?

EarthLogic

Scooby
Black Thorn
She looks like mid 20's maybe when she is supposed to be in high school. I also don't like the way the dress fits her upper body.
I'm so glad someone else thinks this too! I really didn't think that dress suited her. The neckline is way too low with absolutely no bust support and the thinness of the straps on her shoulders emphasise her bones more than anything else. It makes me want to run up there with my mother's sewing kit and pin her dress into proper shape!

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya

She was gorgeous in blue too! Funny how all of her best outfits are in Btvs and not Ats.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Full view:

It looks like they tried to Princess Leia Cordy

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I don't think Cordy's outfits were all that great. She had a few nice ones, but I wouldn't say she was the best dressed of the Buffyverse women.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya

I love the cut of this dress. It is a nice bright color and it fits her great especially the bodice. I wish I had a full-length photo but I can't find one. Also thought her make up looked better.
I liked that dress to. Buffy looked good but Cordelia looked a whole lot better .untitled.pnguntitled.png

Top Bottom