• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Correct Comic Order (buying, not reading)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I really want to slowly start collecting the Buffyverse comics (not pdf, but actual, physical comics) but I have OCD, lol, and need to do it in order. However, I can't seem to find a list over the order in which the comics where released, only tons of links to a 'correct' reading order, chronologically and otherwise. That's not what I need.

I own the first 2 omnibuses and the very first S8 issue. That's it.

If any of you comic-readers (or if you're great at digging) can find a correct list for me, that would be great. If not, I guess I'll have to buy every last one before I can start reading :p

Mai

Townie
Hi Puppet!
I actually find myself in the same conumdrum but in my case I'm trying to read and spent the least money posible so I´ll probably buy the omnibuses.
Maybe in your case, it will be useful the website of Dark Horse, the comic book publisher of Buffy comics (you'll find also Angel's comics in the mix). As far as I saw, they have an option to put the comics in order of release(and merchandising). Here is the link:

Hope you find it useful!

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Hi Puppet!
I actually find myself in the same conumdrum but in my case I'm trying to read and spent the least money posible so I´ll probably buy the omnibuses.
Maybe in your case, it will be useful the website of Dark Horse, the comic book publisher of Buffy comics (you'll find also Angel's comics in the mix). As far as I saw, they have an option to put the comics in order of release(and merchandising). Here is the link:

Hope you find it useful!
Thanks so much, this is definitely useful! :D

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
After remembering that I have the first volume of S8, not just the first comic, I just ordered the second volume of S8 (along with a Darth Willow Funko!Pop :p) and it's from a Danish website, so it won't take long to get here (probably Monday) and the delivery costs were very little.

Thanks to the prices, though, I can only buy one comic item a month. It'll take me a while to complete my collection :D

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I think I have it in a spreadsheet at hime but it’s the second half of this pist, to get you started

Top Bottom