• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Council of Dads

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
J August Richards stars in the new show Council of Dads.

From the Emmy-winning writers and producers of "Grey's Anatomy" comes a life-affirming story about the power of friends and family. When Scott, a loving father of four, has his entire life's plan thrown into upheaval by a life-threatening diagnosis, he calls on a few of his closest allies to step in as back-up dads for every stage of his growing family's life. Scott assembles a trusted group of role models, which includes Anthony, his oldest friend, Larry, his friend from AA, and Oliver, his surgeon and best friend to his wife Robin. These men agree to devote themselves to supporting and guiding Scott's amazing family through all the triumphs and challenges life has to offer - in case he ever can't be there to do so himself.

He plays Dr Oliver Post

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Good for him!

But perhaps they chose the wrong surname. There was a hospital (so I am told by someone who refused to name it) that wanted to alert doctors to anything interesting found during a post mortem / autopsy. They didn't want to upset people by announcing, "Hey, we got something interesting going on in the morgue", so instead, they reversed the words in post mortem and the coded announcement was, "Calling Dr. Post, Dr. Mortimer Post." I would always think of that when I was watching this show.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So this has been cancelled. Did anyone watch it? What did you think?

Top Bottom