• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Curds And Whey

S

Shell

Hey I noticed this a long time ago,but wondered whether either of you have
In Real Me- A crazy man says to Dawn - I know what you are ,you're curds and whey
In Graduation part 2 -In the dream faith and Buffy share
Faith"Way to go Little Miss Muffet,counting down from 3-7-0
which is the number of days which takes us to the end of season 5,and buffy's death :)

Lee

Cant help my Bluntness
Yeah. A lot of people know about this ;)
It proves that Joss plans ahead despite all the time people says he doesnt.
Oh, and it was 7-3-0 not 3-7-0 lol!

S

Shell

oh yeah...sorry..Im kinda tired..wasnt thinking properly!lol

Faithy

Follows No One
There are a bunch of little things like that. I thought at first they were just coincidences, but after I bought season 4 on dvd I was like no way, there are to many. Like in "this years girl" when Buffy and Faith are making the bed, Faith says "little sis coming" and then in season 5 dawn pops up.
Then also in "Jonathan" Riley finds and reads about a "˜turning inside out spell' that is later used by evil willow. Also in restless there are mentions of Dawn, but said in ways that do not pertain to dawn as in the day coming. Also in restless the singing was a prelim to OMWF, and that is exactly what Xander says, "say that once more with feeling"
also I need to look up the exact episodes but also in season 4 I found a few things about Joyce's death, where I believe Buffy says, " if mom found out about this she would have a brain hemorrhage" and last but not least, cheese is mentioned a lot, lol, I wonder what Joss's thing with cheese is anyway?? Curds n way, the cheese man, and several other cheesy things, lol..

S

Shell

lol!Yeah,there are a lot of things like that..Joss is a genius!

Josh

Captain of Serenity
Originally posted by Faithy
also I need to look up the exact episodes but also in season 4 I found a few things about Joyce's death, where I believe Buffy says, " if mom found out about this she would have a brain hemorrhage" and last but not least, cheese is mentioned a lot, lol, I wonder what Joss's thing with cheese is anyway?? Curds n way, the cheese man, and several other cheesy things, lol..

In The Freshman, Buffy's in the bookstore with Willow, and, shocked at the prices of the books, she says "Can't wait til mom gets the bill for these books. I hope it's a funny aneurysm." :eek: oops.

nerd4hire

Certified Uncloneable
Originally posted by Shell
Hey I noticed this a long time ago,but wondered whether either of you have
In Real Me- A crazy man says to Dawn - I know what you are ,you're curds and whey
In Graduation part 2 -In the dream faith and Buffy share
Faith"Way to go Little Miss Muffet,counting down from 3-7-0
which is the number of days which takes us to the end of season 5,and buffy's death :)

I don't think the little Miss Muffet thing is only used for prophecy, or Dawn related. Spike also talks about a "tuffet" when he's insane in the school basement.

I think it's used sometimes as a kind of code to indicate insight gained from an altered conscious.

Maybe the cheese man could fit in here also, even though Joss claims CM has no hidden significance.

DarkAura

''It's not mom hair.''
Joss said in an interview a while ago that the cheese man symbolised the thing that is in a dream and can't be figured out...Either that or Joss just felt the show wasn't cheesey enough :)
I love the way that Joss and the writers weave all the lil hints and stuff in the storyline,Somewhere it said that Joss knew he was gonna kill off Joyce when they were filming s3! He does think far ahead!!

Top Bottom