• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

D playing with GIMP

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Trying this out with comics... and also hey look a non-bangel thing:
Love love love it. I think their friendship is an underrated gem. And wow you're getting very good!

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
Thanks! The comics are weird because the colors pick up differently but it's fun to work with it.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
@Mr. Pole - yes.

But then you start from scratch and I need to go in and color. I'm not very good at the precision. So I just tend to mess with curves and gradient maps.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
@Mr. Pole - yes.

But then you start from scratch and I need to go in and color. I'm not very good at the precision. So I just tend to mess with curves and gradient maps.
You can't desaturate in degrees? Like X% desaturate?

I just did this really quick to give you an idea... you should try desaturating the background image, will make the faces in the foreground pop more, and create more of a 3D effect.
upload_2018-1-22_21-31-29.png

So that you eyes are drawn more to the colors at the side.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
I can scale down the saturation... not sure if that's the same thing. I'll try that out... next go round.

Mrs Gordo

Bangel extremist...
Black Thorn
You can't desaturate in degrees? Like X% desaturate?

I just did this really quick to give you an idea... you should try desaturating the background image, will make the faces in the foreground pop more, and create more of a 3D effect.
View attachment 10226

So that you eyes are drawn more to the colors at the side.
Very cool thanks so much for the suggestion!

Top Bottom