• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Dark Willow Vs Caleb

ConorG95

Townie
Question I had pondering in my head today....

Would Dark Willow have been able to defeat Caleb?

I mean he was quite powerful when he merged with The First but I think she would have it within her to crush him.

What do you guys think?

thrasherpix

Scooby
Dark Willow would try to drain him of the power invested in him by the First...that would be interesting. :eek:

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Yes. Dark Willow could have defeated the First in the same way Shadow Buffy could, but at the cost of losing their humanity. That was the Season's theme, no?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
The impression I got is that Caleb was unique in being able to absorb and contain The First's power. It's likely that if DW had done that she wouldn't have been able to cope with that power and died.
Either that or been taken over and overwhelmed by the First itself, becoming nothing more than a puppet without any humanity left.

On the whole I would say that Caleb- at full strength- was more powerful, more vicious and more invulnerable. The only way to really hurt and eventually kill him seemed to be being sliced and diced by a magical weapon.

Top Bottom